What type of exercise is everyone doing?

Options
hey there,

Wondering besides all of us being gluten free. Are you on this app just to track calories or do you have weight loss goals?

I have some major goals
Get back to pregnancy weight 6lbs to go
Lose 20lbs ↓ 7 lbs so far 13 to go !
Feel comfortable looking in the mirror.

So right now I'm doing an 8 week transformation which I started February 8th with an online "trainer" so I go to the gym alone and follow her package. Which included cardio and weightlifting.

I'm tracking my progress through my Instagram page @lalafit44

Replies

• mariah118
    mariah118 Posts: 13 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I want to lose around 44 pounds in the long. But my real goal is to get back to training Taekwondo. I was really good for a long time and then life got in the way. Things are going great right now but I'd like to be in better shape when I go back. So I've been focusing on strength training, flexibility using yoga, and stamina with kick boxing.
    I just ordered the UFC fit program. It's a 3 month program. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow. I'm soooo pumped!!
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I am a dance instructor so I teach 3 days a week and use that as my workout for those days. Currently I walk "with" Leslie Sansone (video) once a week and do some sort of aerobic kickboxing video once a week. Sometimes I also walk on the weekend, but my health is somewhat delicate so I can't always do that.
  • mariah118
    mariah118 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My UFC fit arrived this morning!! Lol just thought I'd share my excitement. I have a few errands then I'm gonna try it out :smiley:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I am a dancer. I strength train with weights. I walk. Do yoga.