Pregnant and logging! Looking for friends :)

Options
Hey everyone!

I am looking for some expectant momma friends or any new friends :blush:

I am 5 weeks now and decided to start tracking my diet again. I work out about 4 times a week with my husband (he is a body builder/ex-personal trainer) and of course we eat the best we can. He has helped me achieve a lot of my weight loss goals but now I am back to make sure I am eating healthy for our little baby on the way!

This is our 2nd pregnancy, we unfortunately had a miscarriage due to ectopic pregnancy in July so we had to wait until October to try again. November 14th we were blessed with the news that we have a baby on the way! We are very excited and have been keeping a positive attitude that our little one will be healthy.

Any other momma stories to share?
:smile:

Replies

• events904
    events904 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom too trying to stay fit and log. I'm only 7.5 weeks along so far but can use all the help I can get to stay healthy. The cravings and fatigue are making it very challenging for me right now. Let's help each other!!!
  • dkwahine
    dkwahine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!!
    I'm 9w5d along in my pregnancy. I'm 34 (will be delivering at 35yrs old) and this is our first pregnancy. I have PCOS and thought it would be difficult to conceive, but the following month after trying we had success. I found out when I was about 3-4 weeks along. Right now I'm dealing with tons of nausea and therefore food aversions due to the aromas getting to me.
    I need to start a safe exercise regimen, but it's so difficult living in the Pacific NW finding the motivation in the dreary weather after work or in the morning when it's still dark out.

What do you ladies do for safely exercise while pregnant?
  • prairieprana
    prairieprana Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

1st time mama here and would love some new MFP friends! I'm 5 weeks and so far no nausea but I do have super-human powers of smell so maybe the nausea comes later?

The fatigue is what's getting to me- I just want to sleep constantly!

For exercise I do some light body weight exercises every other day (squats, push-ups, etc.) and walk every day.

What an exciting journey!!
  • almostsuperpowered
    almostsuperpowered Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am looking for mfp pals too.

I'm a second time mama (after two miscarriages), and I'm about 16 weeks in.

I still get food aversions and nausea, still doing short runs (and I go to a great prenatal fitness class that is a lot of squatting and lunges), but ending my ball hockey career.