Amazing Race Team Rosters

Options

Replies

• Buzymomof_3
    Buzymomof_3 Posts: 73 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    mallowbar wrote: »
    I will fix all the above requests. Please know if you don't see your name and you did not put your name under the amazing race thread that is why but I can add you.

I'm still not listed. Which thread are you talking about? Sorry found it, I read the info about how it worked, just not the last line that said let me know here :* I've now added my name to that thread. Sorry! Thanks!
  • babybuddha1993
    babybuddha1993 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My username is misspelled; I'm babybuddha1993.
    Go Team 4!!!! :)
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Team 6!

But my name is spelled wrong. It is mswanger09.

Thank you!
  • obxsrfrgrl
    obxsrfrgrl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Go Team 7! Woot woot!

Totally excited about the Amazing Race. Can't wait to get started.
  • mpgundrum
    mpgundrum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm excited! FYI - my name is misspelled. It is mpgundrum but I'm listed as mpgumdrum.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Noticed these when I went to add them as friends: misstori4 (not 14) littlemissweber (ber was missing) and Miss_Mabee (you added an extra "e" in the middle.
  • doodledoo92
    doodledoo92 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Team 9: should be doodledoo, not doodledo :)
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Uh oh... I'm on two teams! Does that mean I have to work doubly hard?

Can I remain on team 8? (Sorry team 6!!)
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,942 Member
    Options
    I don't see me. Please add me. Thanks.
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I dont see my name on a team (bm1409)
  • marji2busy
    marji2busy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Marji2busy,,,didn't make a team....please add..
  • chatpati
    chatpati Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey, I don't see my name... no. 78 on the spreadsheet.. "chatpati"
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that Shauna30 is listed on team 4 and team 5. I don't know if she has noticed this. I have already added her to my list of friends on Team 4. And Shaunie126 is right. She is also listed on two teams (4 and 6); it is spelled wrong on Team 6. Again, I have already added her to my list of friends on Team 4.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Team 9: should be doodledoo, not doodledo :)

I'm on Team 9 also ... and I noticed that you have not entered your name on the spreadsheets yet. Just a tip ... it should be your MFP username so people can send you a friend request or a message.
  • shaunie126
    shaunie126 Posts: 33 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I just noticed that Shauna30 is listed on team 4 and team 5. I don't know if she has noticed this. I have already added her to my list of friends on Team 4. And Shaunie126 is right. She is also listed on two teams (4 and 6); it is spelled wrong on Team 6. Again, I have already added her to my list of friends on Team 4.

Ooooh OK so it's spelled right on Team 4 but spelled wrong on Team 6 . Man I've been adding people from team 6. I did not see my name on Team 4 this morning..... I'll add team 4 and I wish everyone good luck :) This is just an update @mallowbar
  • lexy4774
    lexy4774 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hoping I can join a team as I have just signed up - would like to be with NicoleMallette if possible - still need to go on the spread sheet which will be done by tomorrow
  • cry31
    cry31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I join team 9?
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I have everyone fixed or added to a team. Waiting to hear on a couple people so there still might be some people added. If someone was added twice I gave them the choice.
  • theetycho
    theetycho Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow. Huge teams this time! It will be fun! :)
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I feel like a dork, but I'm not sure how to do a friend request. It would be great to meet the other members of Team 6! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.