New to the group

tvl0308
tvl0308 Posts: 96 Member
Hi,
Just want to say just joined this group. Looks like this is something i can really do. Looking forward to these challenges.

Replies

• Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy the challenges. Just remember that these are suggestions and if you feel you can't do something just try to do it a different way ^_^
  • tvl0308
    tvl0308 Posts: 96 Member
    Hi Auna37, thank you. The spine challenge is interesting. Need to find an exercise for that one. :)
  • califit2016
    califit2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi just joining the group. Would like to get more information on how to use this blog.
  • Nikkim041986
    Nikkim041986 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, also just joined the group. Looking forward to some new daily challenges :smiley:
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Hello and welcome everyone! It's rather simple. Just come and check the group discussions daily and do the challenge! If you like it tell us what you did or how you completed it. :)
  • jinsim8711
    jinsim8711 Posts: 4 Member
    Just joined always looking for new challenges
  • Rachelintx2016
    Rachelintx2016 Posts: 5 Member
    My name is Rachel I am a stay at home mom to a 3 year old. I am 35 and weigh 217 lbs. And a year and a half ago I weighed 150. I weighed less pregnant. I am excited for this new journey and can't wait to be challenged. I am on phentermine as of 3-3-16 and am researching OTC for when I step the phentermine but not herbal. I like Phenrx, and Phentabz. Anyone have any luck with either one of these? Alright ladies and gents what is today's challenge I am excited to start.