hello

Options
I am 5 days post op from gastric sleeve and was encouraged to continue to use this app monitor my intake.
Anyone else wish they had an option for post surgery loss vs 2 lbs a week. It yells at me every night that i am going to kill myself with so few calories... ;)

Replies

• trickey3
    trickey3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, how are you? I was sleeved 1/15/16 so far lost 31# since the 1st of Jan.
  • luckyblonde86
    luckyblonde86 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    lol I quit pressing the complete this entry button just so I wouldn't see it tell me to eat more lol my sleeve is in 5 days and I am so full on these 3 protein shakes a day if I drank one more I feel like I would explode.
  • trickey3
    trickey3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sorry for delay response, congrats joining the losers bench. How are you feeling after your surgery
  • luckyblonde86
    Options
    I am feeling good just a little sore.
  • JoudHMS
    JoudHMS Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello i am three weeks post op. I need motivation to keep going i am happy i did it but i am on the soft food diet and i dont know what to eat!!
  • luckyblonde86
    Options
    I am also three weeks out and I have been eating pureed meats, beans, mashed potatoes and pretty much anything that will mash pretty good. The key is supposed to be fork tender foods. Good luck hope this helps.