Replies

• MAB0218
    MAB0218 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
  • MAB0218
    Options
    Hello everyone.

This week has been pretty good. I kept to my goals except I can't stop checking the scale. It gives me anxiety not to check. I understand now that there will be days where I don't see losses or I may gain a little. I know it may be hormones or too much sodium or that I havent poo'd.

I felt a lot of urges to cheat all week. I almost caved and had a pepperoni sub..its delicious pepperoni cooked with tomato sauce..its greasy and salty...Damn I am salivating over here. I know I could of had some and stayed with in my goals but this is a meal that I overendulge with every time..so there was no way a little would have been all I had.

I dont know if it is normal to doudt why you are dieting at 3 weeks..I think I read it some where. But I am continuing this. I need this.

I did a zumba class for the first time. Holy *kitten*! I loved it but I felt like I was going to die. My lunges were burning..my legs almost caved..This working out feels weird. I will be doing this class once or twice a week. Let's hope I improve.

I have had 2 migraines this week. :(

This weeks goals:
    1. Food prep every 3 days. Doing it every night is getting tough..
    2. Up my water to 8 glasses a day. Currently at 5.
    3. Eat a salad a day. (I keep buying them and they keep going bad)

Hope you all have a great week.

SW 194
    CW 183
    GW 150
  • LottieStanley
    LottieStanley Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Glad you liked Zumba. I think you are doing great. Your goals are good ones. You have lost a lot already!!!! You must be doing something right. Keep up the good work.
  • MAB0218
    Options
    Hey peeps.
    Day #29
    This week has been great. At first I was getting sad because I was gaining and loosing the same 4 oz for 5 days. I didnt know what was up. Then out of the blue I lost 2lbs and then more. Whoot!

So I have been considered "Obese" for a couple years now. As of yesterday I am now just fat! Its a great feeling and it basically confirmed to me that this is working and I am doing this right!

I have taken a Zumba class twice this week..I love it and I am getting so much better at it!

Non scale victories are:
    1. I can now wear underwire bras. I missed them..they became too uncomfortable.
    2. My underwear have become quitters.

I have had zero migraines this week:)

This weeks goals are:
    1. Still drink more water..still kinda bad with this
    2. Walk 15000 steps a day.
    3. Eat more fat. I havent meet my fat macro all week.

My son's birthday party is sunday, so I will eat cake and not feel guilty;) have a great week guys:)

SW 194
    CW 179.8
    GW 150
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yay for zero migranes!
  • LottieStanley
    LottieStanley Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I agree migraines can stop you in your tracks!
  • MAB0218
    Options
    My whole life I have suffered. They are defiantly slowing down. I almost went back on Topamax..but I may not have to.