Team 7 - We rock!

Options

Replies

• tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    smiphette wrote: »
    I like Goal Crushers too so can run around yelling TEAM CRUSH! in my Hulk voice.

Too funny!

Looking forward to racing with all of you! Any Garmin users out there?
  • LoveLacy
    LoveLacy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hey guys. Can I just confirm that I have understood the accountability thread with you all. So we need to post 5 days a week on one member of teams wall and also on this group thread? Or is it on every team members wall and on here?
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    LoveLacy wrote: »
    hey guys. Can I just confirm that I have understood the accountability thread with you all. So we need to post 5 days a week on one member of teams wall and also on this group thread? Or is it on every team members wall and on here?

Here is what is posted: Easy peasy way to get points. Make sure you friended all your team and give one a word of encouragement on the status 5 days this week. You must post to your thread as well five days this week. 2 points for each day. It is on here and everyone you have friended... 2 points per day! Make sure you post your points each day in the spreadsheet!

• countrcowgirl
    Options
    Good day all... if you have not already done so... please add yourself to the spreadsheet under group team 7 the Goal Crushers! You need to update your workout totals and which challenge you complete this week in the spreadsheet.
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    cwolfgram wrote: »
    I sent friend requests to everyone on our team. Couldn't find two of them: justmeisha & smiphelte

Should be smiphette. Found it on the spreadsheet. Could not find justmeisha.
    I sent friend requests to everyone on our team. Couldn't find two of them: justmeisha & smiphelte

Should be smiphette. Found it on the spreadsheet. Could not find justmeisha.

I can not find justmeisha either
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    Still waiting for the following team members to check in:

@justmeisha
    @Samanthaba
    @dejawills15
    @carosheppard2
    @Friedafroglegs

We start tomorrow!!! Hopefully you all have checked out week 1 and know there are chances to score points roadblocks (see the video), nutrition gotta eat one greek food for 5 out of the 7 days, and by getting to know your teammates!

Lots of ways to score... and the target is 256 minutes each this week of exercise! Keep track of all your activities in the spreadsheet. Make sure to add yourself under team 7 if you have not done so already!
  • danwilk
    danwilk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is a lot to keep up with but I'm going to give it my best. I wish everyone good results.
  • visionmet
    visionmet Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I sent friend requests to the everyone except justmeisha. Still waiting for some responses
  • friedafroglegs
    friedafroglegs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Abbi and I can't wait to crush this challenge with you guys. I'm just getting back into healthy living. Let the game begin and may you all hit your goal!
  • visionmet
    Options
    Good morning everyone! About to head into work but just got in my day 11 squat challenge and my day 1 arm challenge. Sooo sleepy, but figured I'd get those in so when I get home I can focus on my cardio for the amazing race! I commented on 2 teammates status today also so does that and this count torward points? Just want to make sure I tally right!
  • visionmet
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Abbi and I can't wait to crush this challenge with you guys. I'm just getting back into healthy living. Let the game begin and may you all hit your goal!

Hi Abbi!
  • erickanparadise
    erickanparadise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, let's get this party started ...off for my walk/run! Hope everyone one has an awesome day!!!
  • erickanparadise
    Options
    Still waiting for the following team members to check in:

@justmeisha
    @Samanthaba
    @dejawills15
    @carosheppard2
    @Friedafroglegs

We start tomorrow!!! Hopefully you all have checked out week 1 and know there are chances to score points roadblocks (see the video), nutrition gotta eat one greek food for 5 out of the 7 days, and by getting to know your teammates!

Lots of ways to score... and the target is 256 minutes each this week of exercise! Keep track of all your activities in the spreadsheet. Make sure to add yourself under team 7 if you have not done so already!

Hi there...still cannot post anything to the spreadsheet...and do not see my name info listed....I sent a message to COUNTRYCOWGIRL and also still learning to navigate the app...;)...don't wanna miss any points...:)!
  • erickanparadise
    Options
    Can someone share the file with me to eLovingLife@gmail.com?
  • erickanparadise
    Options
    elovinglife@gmail.com t
  • friedafroglegs
    friedafroglegs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello Crushers....I hope everyone is doing well today. I believe I have sent friend requests or received friend requests from all members. If I missed you please let me know! g148pcs3aka6.jpg
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well and making some progress!

Question for countrcowgirl; Can I just keep track of everything (squats, arms, greek foods, exercise minutes)on paper and log it in towards the end of the week? By what day should it be added to count for our team? Are roadblocks treated the same way?
  • countrcowgirl
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @tfisher678 Yes you can add it all by Sunday and roadblocks you just indicated whether you did it or not :)
  • LoveLacy
    LoveLacy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hope you've all had a great day and have made some great choices. I ate spinach today - cant say I'm a great fan but have purposely tried it for this greek food challenge. Unsure what tomorrow's food will be. I have commented on 1 team mate status today and so assume that counts towards points? There is a lot to get head around but im sure we will all help and support each other. Have a great rest of your day whatever time it is, here it is 7.30pm. x
  • countrcowgirl
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Can someone share the file with me to eLovingLife@gmail.com?

I shared the file with you hopefully it works! And I added you to the spreadsheet