Team 7 - We rock!

Options

Replies

• countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    visionmet wrote: »
    Good morning everyone! About to head into work but just got in my day 11 squat challenge and my day 1 arm challenge. Sooo sleepy, but figured I'd get those in so when I get home I can focus on my cardio for the amazing race! I commented on 2 teammates status today also so does that and this count torward points? Just want to make sure I tally right!

You want to post on everyone's page and here as well..
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    And there is an arm challenge as well that has been added if you are up for it!

Do not feel you have to complete all challenges all weeks.... do what works for you and what will help you meet your own fitness and health goals!
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Am just starting the squat challenge--Day 3; don't know how much of the arm challenge I can manage, but I'll give it a shot when I get home from work tonight. I love the dance roadblock. The dog is not so sure....she barks at me when I do squats or dance at her. :D . Three Greek items today; honey sweetened Greek yogurt; tzatziki and Greek marinated pork.
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So, let me get this straight. On days on which we post on the thread and say something positive on someone's wall we add two points to our minutes?
  • obxsrfrgrl
    obxsrfrgrl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Jenny and totally ready to crush this challenge!

I hope everyone has had a lovely day. Still waiting to hear from 5 folks on adding as a friend, but I've reached out to everyone else in the group. I will hopefully get my add from the last 5 so I can give them a shout-out today as well.

I got in 2 Greek items today: Greek yogurt and spinach. Plus I hit my squat challenge for the day. I'll get my 30 minute walk with my dog after work. I think I'll try the dance roadblock on Wednesday.

Have a great evening, everyone! :smiley:
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    So, let me get this straight. On days on which we post on the thread and say something positive on someone's wall we add two points to our minutes?

That's how I understand it, reading the accountability discussion.
  • tfisher678
    Options
    Not really sure how points are added for arm challenge or Greek challenge or what I fill in the sheet. I have a total of 70 minutes exercise for today. One strength training session and walking my dog every morning helps.

Also, does protein powder count as sugar? I have avoided adding any extra sugar and white processed food today...does that count and is it 2 pts per day?

Sorry I'm a bit confused...

• maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! How are you doing? I've already done all the challenges except the Roadblock 1. I'll try to squeeze it in later :)
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I think we have to do 4882 activity minutes as a team this week. Each minute of activity counts as a mile on our trip to Greece.

We have 15 active members (listed in the spreadsheet). That is roughly 326 minutes per person (47 mins/day for 7 days). That is a higher than the 256 mins for an 18-19 person roster, but still totally crushable!

• friedafroglegs
    friedafroglegs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You guys have all done an excellent job today! Celebrate today's accomplishments! :)
  • rudexvirus
    rudexvirus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Droppin in for today :). I think we can do this, even if it is quite a few minutes. So far it looks like we have a lot of minutes going in! I had a good day today, and hope everyone else did as well!
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    smiphette wrote: »
    I think we have to do 4882 activity minutes as a team this week. Each minute of activity counts as a mile on our trip to Greece.

We have 15 active members (listed in the spreadsheet). That is roughly 326 minutes per person (47 mins/day for 7 days). That is a higher than the 256 mins for an 18-19 person roster, but still totally crushable!

Absolutely!!
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    maicap22 wrote: »
    Hi Team! How are you doing? I've already done all the challenges except the Roadblock 1. I'll try to squeeze it in later :)

Great job!

• countrcowgirl
    Options
    tfisher678 wrote: »
    Not really sure how points are added for arm challenge or Greek challenge or what I fill in the sheet. I have a total of 70 minutes exercise for today. One strength training session and walking my dog every morning helps.

Also, does protein powder count as sugar? I have avoided adding any extra sugar and white processed food today...does that count and is it 2 pts per day?

Sorry I'm a bit confused...
    The no sugar for the week is 5 points if you complete it, as it is the entire week you can post this at the end of the week and I do not know the answer to your question regarding a protein shake sorry.

The other nutrition challenge is the eat geek 5 times this week - 2 it's per day to a maximum of 5 days.
    So you can get 15 points total for nutrition - just keep track of your points in the spreadsheet
    And that should say eat Greek not geek - sorry my phone is not letting me go back to edit

Arm challenge you need to do the entire week if do you can put in the points at the end of the week - hope that helps
  • bigroastdinner
    bigroastdinner Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Sorry I've been quiet so far in the challenge. I'm actually on a mini break this week but it should be fairly active. So I will be able to do minutes (96 active minutes yesterday) but not sure how many additional points I'll be able to manage.

Sorry!! Will be back to normal next week.

You all see to be crushing it though!
  • erickanparadise
    erickanparadise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Going out to "Crush" some time...Greece here we come....GO,TEAM 7!!!
  • danwilk
    danwilk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Have a blessed day and go crush some goals.
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    tfisher678 wrote: »

That's how I understand it, reading the accountability discussion.

I got clarification on that you need to post to just one treammates wall or message them plus in this thread daily for 2 points per day - you can get a maximum of 10 points for this challenge this week
  • tfisher678
    Options
    Can't believe I lost a pound! My scale has been "stuck" on the number above for a while now!
    I'm pretty sure the avoiding sugar and white junk along with exercise has a little something to do with it!

Hope all you guys are busy enjoying your own sucessful moments today!
  • erickanparadise
    erickanparadise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Team, Hope this comes through...may passion for health drive your days!!!

blxn0uvbqeoo.jpeg