AMAZING RACE WEEK 1 GET YOUR GOLDEN TICKTS!

Options

Replies

• issy62087
    issy62087 Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    How do you delete accidental posts? Brand new to MFP this week. Still trying to figure this all out.
  • issy62087
    issy62087 Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Looked at all the different yogurts at the grocery store yesterday. It's all full of sugar. Even the plain Fagé. :( That was disappointing.
  • sodonovan74
    sodonovan74 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mamma Mia dance done, good fun!!
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    For lunch I made a Greek feta vegetable roll up on low carb whole wheat tortilla bread :-) #yum
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do the Mamma Mia dance every day! Such fun!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    lunch: spinach salad with lemon juice and feta cheese. I bought some greek yogurt but it has sugar in it so I wasn't sure if I should eat it or if that would cancel out the no sugar nutritional challenge?
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Mamma Mia dance completed at least the children was entertained :D
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Ok, I need a ruling on the no sugar, no white flour thing. I am trying my rump off to do this, so I gave up my daily Hershey's Kisses (Dark Chocolate, of course). Then at lunch, I was going to reheat some frozen fire roasted corn to eat with my other leftovers. Thankfully, I remembered to look at the ingredients, and of course, SUGAR!! So I decided not to eat that. However, I had a (just 1) Life Savers Mint without thinking. When I thought about it later, of course sugar is listed as an ingredient. I'm guessing that it is blown for the day???

Then, for an afternoon snack I decided to check on some pretzels I had here already portioned out, so I didn't have the packaging. No sugar...yeah, so I started in right away....then I remembered, no white flour either. Here is the ingredient list from their website..."Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil*, yeast, soda." So, I'm still good on the flour thing, I think. Need some advice so I can figure out how good to be later...I know that's not the purpose behind this, but it is a struggle for me. LOL. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I'm confused and a little overwhelmed.
    We need to post our daily exercise on the spreadsheet?
    And we need to post daily in our team thread?
    And we need to post daily in both the accountability and nutritional challenges just to day that we did it? Can't we just include these in our daily team thread? That's a lot of posting just to say, yes I did it.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do the Mamma Mia dance every day! Such fun!

Brilliant!
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    I'm confused and a little overwhelmed.
    We need to post our daily exercise on the spreadsheet?
    And we need to post daily in our team thread?
    And we need to post daily in both the accountability and nutritional challenges just to day that we did it? Can't we just include these in our daily team thread? That's a lot of posting just to say, yes I did it.
    The spreadsheet is for us to keep track of the team. If you want the extra credit points and don't want to post and keep track fine but it makes it easier for everyone to help and support you. The accountabilty you do have to post 5/7 days if you want the points.

• smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Dance done. Made a Greek lentil soup which was pretty awesome.
  • bsehorn
    bsehorn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    issy62087 wrote: »
    Looked at all the different yogurts at the grocery store yesterday. It's all full of sugar. Even the plain Fagé. :( That was disappointing.

The Triple Zero Yogurt says "No sugar added" so I'm assuming the sugar is from the fruit...
  • bsehorn
    bsehorn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    On Roadblock #1 Dance, do you practice until you have it memorized or what?
  • shaunie126
    shaunie126 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ok I completed the road block one The dance was funny and it was easy for me to follow and I had Greek yogurt today ☺
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    This may be a dumb question, but do we do the dance every day?
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt was the best i could manage today..at least it counts!
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    @farmerpam1 not a silly question. If you enjoy it, or have company you want to dance with then absolutely. In terms of challenhe any minute dancing counts towards amazing race.

To achieve roadblock you only need to do the dance once. Only do it more if it is fun for you :) imo all these challenges are to help us have creative ways to keep moving, have fun and eat right.
  • aston2045
    aston2045 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Road block 1 done! It was fun, I'll be doing it with my kids some more :)
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Just want to be sure I understand what I am to log - daily minutes of activity (per my fitbit) plus time spent on challenges (arm/squat/dumbells) and other exercise. The thread is difficult to read on my phone (I do not own a computer/ipad/tablet etc)