Day 59: 3/9/2016

Options
Frigs
Frigs Posts: 745 Member
Yesterday- Met 60% of goals but that was good. Listening to my body.
Today-
1. heading to HIIT before work
2. Walk at lunch 1 mile
3. 20 min-WOD-cardio-night home
4. abs 60-night home
5. 1 gallon
6. High Carb Day

Scale has been kind but trying to lock in the loss this week!

Happy Hump Day!

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Sticking to the new plan and just going to increase exercise and rest and see what happens.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,163 Member
    Options
    Today's goals
    1. Run / Walk
    2. Low sodium
    3. Hit protein
    4. 20 min strength
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I went a little over (~70 calories) over my calories yesterday, but I hit my other goals. My run felt amazing!

Goals for today
    1. Stay within calories
    2. 12k steps
    3. Rest
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was an amazing day for me!!! I can't say enough how important it is to listen to ones body and stay consistent with what we know works for us regardless of what everyone else is doing.
    Last week I trained 2 times only and Monday I felt like resting more, so I did just that. All that extra recovery worked like a charm because yesterday I was able to throw 78lb overhead with ease, about 18 times :) and on top of that, I did 4 chin-ups in a row in all my sets :)
    I can't describe how good it felt to be in the park with my daughter, playing and running around, hanging from a bar in the playground and banging 4 chin-ups in public B)
    Plans for today include all the basics: food, water, walking, chin-ups and just to spice things up I'm starting training for a new goal : handstand holds :)
    Let's make it a fabulous Wednesday!!!
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    @danelutza19 , you rock my world! You are amazing! You are dedicated, consistent, and willing to learn and listen to your body. You are strong, beautiful, and wonderful! Thanks for inspiring me daily to do better, be better, and be amazing! <3

I'm feeling pretty good today..my group classes released new tracks, they are amazing. The new BodyPump release really is tough, but amazing to see what I can handle, so I'm excited for that! I've finally lost inches!! I haven't seen this in sometime! Lost an inch off my stomach and chest...I'll take that over the stupid scale anytime!! Still not weighing myself, but that's really helping me stick to my plan! Maybe it's the push I needed!!

Today:
    Run outside!! It's gorguous!
    At least 12 cups of water
    BodyPump
    and stay on point!

Happy Hump Day!!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    @CourtLloyd, this amazing lady right here just got her 700th day streak!!! Back at you with all the compliments but multiplied by 100!!! I couldn't be more grateful to have found you because each day I know I can count on you doing your part and it makes it easy for me to do my part.
    This is the true beauty of our MFP family, we lift each other up. It's not all about calories and exercise, it's about a group of supportive people who stay here through the good and the bad and with time we learn to trust and lean on each other. Some days we check in not because we want to log but because being here strengthens the bonds we have created and we never want to let our friends down.
    ❤️
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    So true
    Wednesday worked for me. All as planned. Thursday is weigh in and I am worried I will have gained but that is the chocolate pudding effect. Not helped but too much dairy which can set my sinuses off. So I will be strict about the black coffee and that will also help limits caffeine intake. And if the weather holds its back to walking at lunch time.