When ur family is sick of it

Been suffering for 7 years and sometimes I just need to vent but family is so sick of my issues that they don't want to listen. How else and suppose to express my emotions that trigger me :(

Replies

• nothinglefttogaain
    nothinglefttogaain Posts: 3 Member
    I journal,or vent to my best friend who is also has ed so that helps, but I'm sure your family wants to support you and your recovery. They probably aren't sick of you, it's that they desperately want to see you healthy.
  • joliegeorge8
    joliegeorge8 Posts: 2 Member
    You can always vent to me about it
  • joliegeorge8
    joliegeorge8 Posts: 2 Member
    You can always vent to me about it
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Hi JT516, Its almost like the others in our life don't have any answers for us. Either they have problems of their own or they never had the same feelings and problems we have. In quiet meditation, let all your feelings and sadness, anger etc. just come into your thoughts. Have the feelings, own them, don't stop them coming and watch them vanish. You can cry or feel mad. Accept these as yourself, your life of the past. Let go of it all and be your own friend. Then ask what to do and leave the answers and the results of all your actions abandoned there as you go on with the day.