Day 65: 3/15/2016

Options
Frigs
Frigs Posts: 745 Member
Yesterday - good day but still dragging from the time change. What happened to my morning routines! Ugh.

Today
1. Lo-carb day
2. 3/4 gallon
3. 60 ab crunch
4. HIIT tonight

All is going as planned! Have a great day!

Replies

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Yesterday went well. My weight has gone way up for no good reason. Ugh.

Anyway, today is a no counting day for me. I'm going to try to enjoy myself, but not go hog wild. We'll see...

Goals for today:
    1. 12k steps
    2. 3 mile run
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Yesterday ended very well and stayed on point. Today, same plan of attack! Heading to California Wed-Fri for a national conference, so I'm planning to stay on track as much as possible while I'm traveling!

Today--water, water, water; food on point; 5 mile run (maybe combat too), and take time to smile. :smile:
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I am back on point today already did 3 miles .
    Today's goal is to stay away from the jelly beans. How come holidays seem to go around food.
    Up my water

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was very nice and things were going smoothly but I didn't have the heart to do my training. I guess I wanted to hold on to that Sunday feeling when the soreness is almost gone and I can really enjoy my body... No more avoiding today: time to get back to the grind!
    The plan for today is to keep good track of my time and fit in everything I need to do. Also, keep a close eye on calories, water and all the other basics.
    Let's make this Tuesday a fabulous one!!!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Got it done today. And yesterday. Two days of choosing well. Longest run in a fortnight. Tomorrow will be three in a row. Loving getting out in the sunshine