4. walk at lunch
5. stretch tonight

Mid-month. Let's do it!

Replies

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I hit my steps yesterday, went for a good run, and ate way too much food. It was so good. We went to a ramen noodle place and then to a bakery. Amazing!

My tummy isn't happy with me this morning. I don't know how I used to be able to eat like this all the time. I just can't do it any more. We're hitting a deli on the way home for lunch.

Goals for today:
    1. eat a reasonable amount of food
    2. 12k steps
    3. strength training
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,163 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

Goals for today
    1. Take car for inspection
    2. Run / Stair Master
    3. Walk
    4. No late night snacking
    5. Don't go over my calorie goal.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    I come here today a very happy woman because yesterday was fantastic and I accomplished my goals, including a long term one :)
    It was day 99 of my daily chin-ups regiment and I was able to string together 5 of them in a row. Last year, I tested this program on push-ups and went from a max of 10 to a max of 21 in 20 days. This round, I started with doing one chin-up with my feet touching the floor and finished 100 days later with 5 chin-ups in a row from a dead hang. I give myself until the end of this challenge to reach 8 chin-ups in a row.
    I also tested my pull-ups and I was able to do 2 in a row for the first time :) I will continue to do these daily along with my chin-ups.
    Food intake and water were good and my workout felt great but the best thing was how agile and loose I felt after. I'm thinking about incorporating some daily workout to get the blood flowing.
    Plans for today include the basics and some type of moving or stretching.
    Let's make this Wednesday fabulous!!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should rename this Wonderful Wednesday? Yesterday went surprisingly well. Today the plan is walking, yoga and sticking to the meal plan. So far it's been a bit snacktastic but still on track. Lots of water helps
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    looks like everyone is having great successes! unfortunately I'm not one of them at the moment. Having some medical procedures this last week and to continue. So my eating is off, comfort food because I feel poorly, exercise is off because I am severely lacking energy. However I did have a good day on Saturday and completed a Winter Warrior ocr so that was my win for the week.
    Today's goals:
    rest
    eat better today to help nourish my body
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged @Kenda2427 most of us only post the good days. When I look back over the last 2 weeks there have been more bad days than good. Take the time you need to heal and rest and I hope you feel better soon
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @Kenda2427, I know it may not feel like it right now, but you are doing good! Health is our number 1 priority and the foundation on witch we build our dreams. Sometimes, foundation work can get messy and the fixing looks worse than the initial damage but in the long run you will come out a winner !!! Take the time to heal!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Well I'm glad i only have a few more days to get through this week. Hopefully i'll have a day off at the beginning of the week but I have learned not to count on anything.
    doing well on the exercising having a rough time with the jelly beans they are everywhere.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,163 Member
    Options
    Kenda2427 wrote: »
    looks like everyone is having great successes! unfortunately I'm not one of them at the moment. Having some medical procedures this last week and to continue. So my eating is off, comfort food because I feel poorly, exercise is off because I am severely lacking energy. However I did have a good day on Saturday and completed a Winter Warrior ocr so that was my win for the week.
    Today's goals:
    rest
    eat better today to help nourish my body

Sorry about you having a hard time! Helen is right, at least your posting your struggles. Another good point was,, when we don't feel good or we're having health matters, it's had to focus on exercise and eating healthy.

Nice job on completing a Winer Warrior event, :)