My Fit Foods keeps me on track

Options
CajunTess
CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
I discovered My Fit Foods last year and was instantly hooked. I don't do their challenges, because I can supplement with my own meals to make it more afforable. I normally consume at least one of their meals daily, mostly for lunch. I have a family that I cook for daily, so lunch works for me. My local store is right in my neighborhood, so it is very convenient for me, and so easy to scan and track my food intake - don't you love using that scanner on your phone?! My favorites are the salmon cakes, omega me crazy, and the southern living shrimp and grits! Lots of coupons in the newspaper and by email save me a few bucks, too! These meals keep me on track and I do not feel deprived, AT ALL!

Replies

• Randbat
    Randbat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My fiancé and i went for the 21 day challenge starting Jan 2 five meals a day. I agree this is a great way to get on track because i was definitely off track :) Now he's off but i am at 42 days scanning in to this app and have lost 15 lbs and started exercising. i love my nutritionist and I want to keep it going but the cost is quite a bit on 5 meals a day. after this month i want to reduce to 3 meals a day and supplement with groceries. Any tips?
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    MFF helped me with portion sizes. I can't afford to do the meals exclusively - way too expensive. With 3 meals a day, you can do your own fruits, snacks, etc. Feel free to add me as a friend. My diary is open, and you can see the types of foods I eat daily.
  • cyfairslam
    cyfairslam Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am into the second week of the 21 day challenge and have lost about 7 lbs. I like eating 5 times a day and I needed the portion control. I will probably do another 21 day challenge and then possibly do a hybrid. Most of the meals are pretty good. My only problem is with the store where they will substitute or leave out a meal occasionally.
  • Randbat
    Randbat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's called a cheat meal. They allow you to choose your own meal that day. In the beginning I asked not to have cheat meals until I thought I could handle it. Now I like the variety it offers.
  • cyfairslam
    cyfairslam Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I finished the 21 day diet and lost 10 lbs. Now finished week 4 and down 12+.

I quit buying their snacks, but recreate their snack packs with my own food. Planning to reduce one dinner meal a week to go out with the wife for a weekly salad night.

I like the structure as it keeps me from over eating due to lack of planning.
  • Jaymazing
    Jaymazing Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a little late to the party here, but I started the 21 day challenge 4 days ago. I need to lose about 20 lbs, so I'm hopeful. I'm adding exercise too.
  • dawndenney
    dawndenney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of the 21 day challenge. I am curious of the people who have completed, what is the expected weight loss. So far, I just feel drained and have a constant headache. I am wondering if I am having caffeine or sugar withdrawal?

Would love the feedback! Thanks