03/17 Day 345 Thursday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
I must apologize for yesterday but we had really nasty storm knock out our power. We even had tornado warnings an hail the size of ping pong balls! Hello from Illinois everyone!

Carrying on, Good morning, everyone! Today's challenge is going to be simple but can be challenging as well.

Today's Challenge: Try something new

It can be a new dish, exercise, activity, route to work....Anything! Just get out there and broaden your horizons a little bit! :)

Replies

• pamelajmcnab
    pamelajmcnab Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! Sorry about the weather! Hope you have a calmer day today! Greetings from Virginia where they are forecasting SNOW for the weekend after our temps have been in 60's and 70's!
  • Bon_Mot
    Bon_Mot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello from Kentucky! I was born and raised in Illinois though. Yes, I will take this challenge. I will be trying a new recipe tonight.
  • elyse2weeks
    elyse2weeks Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello from Alabama! I accept this challenge. I tried a new machine today at the gym!
  • tvl0308
    tvl0308 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I took this challenge and i walked 3 miles today
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I listened to a different radio station on the way to work and didn't turn the radio on until a few blocks from on the way home.
  • jgundz
    jgundz Posts: 2,735 Member
    Options
    Wow I did this without realizing it! I tried PF Changs on the 17th. Yes I know it's not healthy but it's new!
  • rkit03
    rkit03 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I walked 2x the distance of my regular walk today.