Team: Withering A Weigh

Options
Now that the teams are formed it's time to introduce yourself to your fellow team members. These individuals will be your support. You are a team and you will do it together.

Feel free to use this discussion to share tips, comments and most importantly provide support.

Good Luck TEAM WITHERING A WEIGH!!

Replies

• Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, My name is Jennifer. I'm 31 years old starting weight was 280lbs, down to 225.4 as of 3/16. Let's have fun and do our best. I look forward to getting to know all of you.
  • AmandaIsherwood2
    AmandaIsherwood2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Amanda I'm 39 and live in Cheshire England. Im currently 190 lbs. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.
    Go Team WITHERING A WEIGHT!!!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Shona, I live in Florida. I've currently lost 41 lbs. Excited about this challenge!
  • mellyo77
    mellyo77 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Im confused where are the teams listed ?
  • saravictoria530
    saravictoria530 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm Sara from North Carolina, and I just started getting serious about being healthy! Looking forward to losing with you guys!
  • squeekersmom
    squeekersmom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Patti, from Ontario Canada. Looking forward to the challenge :)
  • saravictoria530
    saravictoria530 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    mellyo77 wrote: »
    Im confused where are the teams listed ?

Here in the spreadsheet! I got this under "results tracking sheet" in the group!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uoFwxTOoaJG-BGwQt_HRrJjm3zNg0K4jnx8fXe1_DLE/edit#gid=0
  • KitchyWitchy
    KitchyWitchy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    KitchyWitchy reporting for the challenge! We are 100% going to win this thing. Go Team!
  • smusicmom
    smusicmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sap here. Just getting back into it and am pumped up !! some of you are doing great and defy on the right track.
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Team, I'm Jessica. I live in Iowa. My busy schedule includes me working a few part time jobs and homeschooling my two daughters. I'm here for support because my husbands the type of guy that thinks I need to celebrate my eating healthy with donuts or pizza a few times a week. (Yeah he's not much help.)

I look forward to Withering A Weigh with the rest of you!
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi Team, looking forward to the team challenge. I've done several individual challenges but think I will be more successful when I'm accountable to others
  • amywaterman15
    amywaterman15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Looking forward to getting started! Just starting my weight loss journey (again), wanting to lose 25 lbs.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Withering a Weigh!!

Welcome and thanks for joining The Biggest Loser Challenge - April 2016

Your team is now complete with 15 members. Starting Saturday, March 26 through to Friday, April 1 (depending on what day you weigh-in) you can submit your starting weight numbers. All starting weights must be entered by April 1 .

Be sure to utilize your team members for support and encouragement over the month of April. You are now officially accountable to them. They are counting on you for weekly bragging rights of being The Biggest Loser!!

Good Luck Everyone!

Serendipity xo
  • smusicmom
    Options
    Good Monday Morning all!! I had a pretty good weekend and..... stayed on track! Here's to a great week of staying focused and moving a little more!
  • LilDsMom2
    LilDsMom2 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get started! Let's go dubs!
  • smusicmom
    Options
    Hey team, is everyone preparing and getting psyched to kick some bootie!! We are gonna do this! I'm liking this prep time before the challenge actually begins as I am going slow with trying to get this body ready to really move when the challenge kicks in. If I am ready to move more I'll loose more!! You all have a great day!
  • LilDsMom2
    edited March 2016
    Options
    smusicmom wrote: »
    Hey team, is everyone preparing and getting psyched to kick some bootie!! We are gonna do this! I'm liking this prep time before the challenge actually begins as I am going slow with trying to get this body ready to really move when the challenge kicks in. If I am ready to move more I'll loose more!! You all have a great day!

I am continuing the progress I made prior to joining this challenge. I have been reaching my step goals consistently and better at staying within my calorie goal. I am sure we will all do well. Let's get it!
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    @LilDsMom2 I've also been counting my steps and staying under my calorie goal. I'm upping my daily step goal to 15,000 a day because I've been able to reach 10,000 each day.

Yes @smusicmom I'm also liking the prep time. I'm gathering meal planing and prep ideas. Only found a handful I want to try, too much tempting junk food comes up when searching.
  • smusicmom
    Options
    Jessica, Wow!!!!! You are doing great!! I'm not making my 10,000 steps but you have motivated me to make it today!!!
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    jklepack wrote: »
    @LilDsMom2 I've also been counting my steps and staying under my calorie goal. I'm upping my daily step goal to 15,000 a day because I've been able to reach 10,000 each day.

I should probably up my step goal too but I am not sure how much. It is currently 11,000 but I am thinking it should be 14,000. I am averaging 16,000 this week but I reached my step high recently so that average may be inflated. I am going to do an average in Excel or by hand without my step high.

smusicmom wrote: »
    Jessica, Wow!!!!! You are doing great!! I'm not making my 10,000 steps but you have motivated me to make it today!!!

You will soon start making that goal consistently. When I started 10,000 steps were pretty difficult, but I started pushing just to beat the prior day's count (by 500 or 1000 depending on how I felt) until I made the goal. After that, it got easier.