Turbo Jam Punch Kick and Jam

Options
Shells918
Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
I got this video a few months ago and it is my absolute favorite. I had to stop for a few weeks due to illness but I'm back on board. Once I have this mastered and it becomes a true habit I want to upgrade to the Turbo Jam with 5 workouts. I'm currently on a low carb moderate protein diet and struggling to lose weight. Would love support from women who broke through their rut by incorporating exercise with their diet.

Replies

• satyam
    satyam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have started turbojam as well, and want to stay consistent with out losing my motivation
  • satyam
    satyam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So far i am very impressed by Turbojam . Its promising
  • Shells918
    Options
    I actually switched to Rockin Body. In my 4th week now. I only had one of the Turbo Jam videos so I was getting bored. I hope you do well. I did TJ for 4 weeks and it was fun. I'm not sure what I'll do next.
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam, before when I lost 55lbs I lost most of it with Turbo Jam and then with Turbo Fire. Turbo Fire is insane though, you will feel like you are in shape after Turbo Jam but Turbo Fire will make you feel like a fitness virgin! I am doing Turbo Jam now except I am focus more on weight training this time around so I do the Turbo Sculpt followed by 20 Mins of some sort of Cardio from Turbo Jam or other programs. What I love about Turbo Sculpt is that it works the entire body and you can make it as hard or as easy needed for your strength. I will switch to more serious weight training programs when I feel like I am getting bored of this one or it's not difficult enough. I have tried so many programs and Turbo Jam/Fire have been the least boring of all!
  • Shells918
    Options
    I've been doing CIZE for the past 3 weeks and have had some significant loss in inches and weight. In going to do it for 2 or 3 months, then I was thinking about Les Mills.
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I tried CIZE out but I hated it, you just repeat same moves and add one more, I got so bored of it but it was a good calorie burn. I still prefer Turbo Jam (I have ALL the workouts), however I switched to weight training recently instead and combining Chalean Extreme with Body Beast, I am enjoying both although Body Beast took a little bit to figure what weight to use as the people in the video are crazy strong unlike me (and are all men so far); I don't have a bench so I use a stability ball which is a great ab workout but makes some of the workouts harder.
  • rachellech
    rachellech Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have done Turbo Fire in the past...good music and keeps me motivated. Turbo Fire is a fun HIT routine especially when I don't want to go intense with Insanity. I wanted to try CIZE but I'm advanced with dancing so I suspected I would get bored since it sounded more like beginner phase. I'm currently on The Body Beast (did P90X but got bored) and I use weights from IronMaster (sturdy and adjustable) and the Reebok bench from Amazon (amazingly versatile/no assembly required bench). I'm on my 3rd week with The Beast and my body fat is decreasing and I'm getting stronger. I also incorporate Strike Kickboxing and Spinning at the gym but The Beast definitely keeps me shredded....plus I don't even mind there is not much of a music track. I agree it would be nice if there were women in the DVD but I try to lift heavy regardless. I feel good that at the end of the 12wks, I will feel and look amazing!
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have tried both insanity and turbo fire ad turbo jam. Turbo jam is like the child of turbo fire. Seriously turbo fire is a killer. When I was doing insanity, Shaun had me jumping too much where I actually sprained my ankle. As soon that was nearly better I went back to turbo fire. Not too much jumping where I could bust my ankle up.