ab6046 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    One pound is awesome, congrats!!!
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    irishjeepgirl1969 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Here goes:

300>206>170

MFP says I lost 3 but that ain't so. Seems I never logged my 207. But it's all good! I'm pleased!
  • ab6046
    Options
    Here goes:

300>206>170

MFP says I lost 3 but that ain't so. Seems I never logged my 207. But it's all good! I'm pleased!

Great job, congrats!
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO congratulations @irishjeepgirl1969
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • ab6046
    Options
    -0.8 from last week
    I have to say I'm disappointed. I only binged once, had a really good week, and barely lost anything. I think my weight is stabilizing and so hopefully after this I can start losing. I don't know if this bingeing cycle has ended or what, but I'm going to keep the same goals as last week. I'll probably start setting weight goals again in the next few weeks if my bingeing has slowed.
  • mweckler
    Options
    Great job @ab6046. That makes me so happy to see you doing so well.
  • ab6046
    Options
    Thanks, I appreciate that. I'm really hoping this means my bingeing cycle is coming to an end, but I don't want to jinx it!
  • msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    ab6046 wrote: »
    -0.8 from last week
    I have to say I'm disappointed. I only binged once, had a really good week, and barely lost anything. I think my weight is stabilizing and so hopefully after this I can start losing. I don't know if this bingeing cycle has ended or what, but I'm going to keep the same goals as last week. I'll probably start setting weight goals again in the next few weeks if my bingeing has slowed.

You lost almost a pound! I for one, am very proud of you. You had a good week, please don't be disappointed in yourself or discouraged. Remember that this is not just about a number on a scale, it's also about self acceptance, self love, a healthy mind, and building a better relationship with food.
  • msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Side note: I won't be weighing in for awhile. My husband hid the scale from me. He said "Everytime you step on that thing, regardless of a gain or loss, you come away with a negative attitude. You are beautiful and perfect to me. My option is more important than what that scale says."

It's driving me crazy but he is right.
  • daniellethesheep
    daniellethesheep Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I didn't weigh myself this week. I had 4 binge days and ate poorly on the other days. Really disappointed in myself.
  • ab6046
    Options
    msty112 wrote: »
    Side note: I won't be weighing in for awhile. My husband hid the scale from me. He said "Everytime you step on that thing, regardless of a gain or loss, you come away with a negative attitude. You are beautiful and perfect to me. My option is more important than what that scale says."

It's driving me crazy but he is right.

That is SO sweet! I think that is great to banish the scale. It sounds like it's for the best!
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    Options
    ab6046 wrote: »
    -0.8 from last week

Girl! Check your negativity! You dropped most of a pound! Take it! Do a Happy Dance! Celebrate each and every victory! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

This didn't happen to us overnight. We've all been battling this for a while. We will be battling this for the long haul. Give yourself permission to take it slow. Love yourself patiently.

• mweckler
    Options
    I have not weighed in, and I have not really binged, but I have been making bad choices about what I eat. So I need to start working on that next, but when you cook all day long the last thing you want do typically do when you get home is cook more. But I will have to suck it up and cook more.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Much to my utter and complete surprise, the scale went down another pound this week. I was almost certain I'd remain flat due to Easter indulging.
  • mweckler
    Options
    WOO HOO thats awesome, now come to my house and make my scale do the same thing for me before I weigh myself again lol.
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    Options
    Take THAT, Easter candy! I'm afraid to weigh :-( Tomorrow is the day.
  • gbread2u0169
    gbread2u0169 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 252.5
    current weight: 242
    next goal: 225 (my first goal was 242 - I needed to see that first 10 pounds go)
    ULTIMATE GOAL: 145

I usually weigh myself everyday - it keeps me 'honest' about what's going on within myself, my eating, my exercise, etc. and helps me keep up with the changes. However, I only log my weight weekly - usually Monday but I may need to check into the Wednesday thing and see if that works! :)
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    Options
    Here's the ugly truth:

300>209>170

I'm up by three. And no wonder. Too much food, too little movement, it's a recipe for gain.

Nowhere to go but forward.
  • gbread2u0169
    gbread2u0169 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @irishjeepgirl1969 - I feel your pain. I'm up 3 pounds (was up 5 on Monday - after a much needed vacation!). Too much of the wrong food and not enough water last week is what did me in. But I'm back on track this week and already dropped 2 of the 5! Hang in there, you'll lose 'em.