Day 27 Easter Challenge

Options
Today's challenge is to enjoy this very special day with your families!!
Report as to how you spent your special Day.

To all of the MFP Apprentice members a Very Happy Easter to you all from The Parnell Family!!!!!

Replies

• bufcmk
    bufcmk Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter Back at you. And to the rest of the MFP Apprentice members.
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have this one....LMAO....Happy Easter to all my friends.....
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter Everyone! We celebrated it yesterday with my kids and grand babies with a brunch. Plus the weather corporated and was nice so spent most of the day at the park, :)
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    We came home after having breakfast with family. Had a great Easter weekend filled with lots of family and old friends! I have a ton if catching up to do on my logging though!
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Very quiet weekend as hubby caught my bronchitis. Did lots of exercise on Saturday but yesterday was quiet and relaxing which was nice. Went for a walk with my daughter and grilled chicken. That was about it. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and here we go again!!!
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Attended Sunrise Service, served cookies and coffee all morning. Went with a friend to The Arizona Science Center to experience the Popnology Exhibit. It's just amazing to see how technology has changed our culture since the 40's.
  • ChristineBetlewicz911
    Options
    Spent the morning into the afternoon with my parents, siblings, my husband and our son. Then had a relaxing smoke dinner with just my husband and our little boy.
  • theparnellslisa
    theparnellslisa Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Sean and I had the most wonderful day with family!! It was sunny and 70 degrees so we spent about 3 hours outside enjoying the beautiful weather and then had an awesome prime rib dinner!!
This discussion has been closed.