Almost halfway to goal weight!

Options
Deckhand562
Deckhand562 Posts: 76 Member
Went to see the doc Tuesday for my (late) one month follow up appt, and she said I'm doing everything right. She said I've lost 45% of my excess weight - said that most people only loose 70% in the first year! I tell her honestly what I'm eating and doing and all the supplements I'm taking and she said keep it up and I'll see you in two months!
o:) Feeling blessed!
How is everyone else doing this St Patty's Day?

Replies

• NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    It's funny. Since my life no longer centers around food I completely forgot it was St. Pat's Day until I heard it on XM this morning. St. Pat's today means St. Joe's day is Saturday. Two gluttonous days for the good Irish-Italian American girl who now has no reason to binge. What a difference a few months make!

Congrats on your weight loss! Feels good, don't it? I'm officially five pounds from my surgeon's May 20th goal for me. I have a feeling I may surpass that. *wink*
  • Lori_Pensel
    Lori_Pensel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great work! Looking forward to the post op days!!!!!
  • Deckhand562
    Deckhand562 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    @NicoleL874 Thanks! It really does feel great! And you're right, without food or beer as the focus, it can be hard to remember some holidays! I'm Irish-Italian as well and I lived like it and I LOVED it! Congrats on your 5 lbs to go...I have no doubt that you'll make your doc happy!

@Lori_Pensel Thanks! I have been slacking in the gym this last week, but my eating and diet has been successful. Now that another chocolate day has come and gone, it's back to real life!