Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Cravings

Chezzie84
Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
So, are you ladies craving anything yet?
I have an overwhelming want for peanut butter - smothered my toast with it today.

Replies

• StrawberryAqua
    StrawberryAqua Posts: 16 Member
    I don't have cravings so much as wanting something I know I still like. Right now I'm eating shredded chicken with mayonnaise and tomato.
  • dkwahine
    dkwahine Posts: 9 Member
    At 3 1/2 months I still have so much nausea lasting all day that I am seldom interested in food, BUT if food is mustardy or vinegary I can devour it without a problem. I also crave salad and fruit. I miss sweets and desserts, but right now I sadly have no desire for them nor am I tempted by them.
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    I haven't noticed specific cravings. I just want to eat food, lots of food, all the different types of food. And I'm not sure how much this is a pregnancy thing. It might be partly mental/emotional. I ask myself, do I really feel hungry? And sometimes the answer is no, but I still want to eat.
  • brismith88
    brismith88 Posts: 4 Member
    I wouldn't call it cravings so much as most food is disgusting to me now, so when I think of a food that actually sounds appealing it's like I need it immediately. Also - the only time I don't feel nauseous is when I am physically eating... usually about an hour I am done eating I start to feel nauseous again... it's a bad cycle which leads me to eat too much!
  • sarahiverson333
    sarahiverson333 Posts: 2 Member
    Lot's of fruit! I'm limiting myself because of the sugar but I'm pretty sure I could eat a watermelon in one sitting. :smile:
  • bronbuts
    bronbuts Posts: 2 Member
    I'm craving tonnes of sweets it's awful!