Stay at home mom. Needing motivation for exercising.

Options
Im from Missouri & have started this life change at the beginning of March at 223 (I'm 5'6"). I got this app 6 days in & my weight March 6th was 218. I weighed this morning & now 24 days later I'm at 207.8. I stay between 700-1000 calories per day so I'm assuming ng that's the reason I've lost so dramatically. I was doing Zumba in my living room in the morning but need to switch it up or something. I have a 4 & 2 year old at home so its a challenge to break a sweat. I've got the eating pretty under control but I need motivation to exercise especially during days we're inside all day & can't run & play outside.

Replies

• carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Be careful with that low calorie intake. I'm far from being an expert but under 1200 is extremely low. It can make working out really dangerous.

As for your work out, I'm a big fan of Zumba too. At home, I stick to that and dvds like Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. It is only 20-25 minutes long but very impactful. It is a lot of strength building as well.

Good luck with your goal, but also, take care of yourself!! Don't make it be all about the scale.
  • MissouriMommy3
    MissouriMommy3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I will try to get some more calorie in. I made it through about 15 minutes of the Jillian Michaels video. Maybe I should've started on level 1. Haha
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yeah, level 1 was a challenge for me starting but it was the first workout I had really done other than cardio or weights. It has gotten easier but not easy....
  • MissouriMommy3
    MissouriMommy3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I put the Chris Powell video on my playlist but haven't tried it yet. He's cute & I'll get a work out. 2 birds with 1 stone.