Day 80: 3/30/16

Options
Frigs
Frigs Posts: 745 Member
Milestone 8 on a hump day. What a collision. Time to push through !!!

Don't forget to log in your current weight on the spreadsheet. It's all about personal goals!

I had small exploratory surgery yesterday and went as planned.
Today:
1. water, water, water
2. walk off all of those chemicals!
3. not sure on diet. focus on nutrition.
4. 2 weeks of recovery before I can run again. I will be holding back my horses.

Enjoy the day!!! The sun is shining!

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day! Take it easy today Frigs and let your body recover.
    Met all my goals yesterday, so feel good about that. Weight is up but not going to stress about it. Important thing is to work on getting strength back.

Today's goals:
    30 min cardio - done
    water
    healthy food choices
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,163 Member
    Options
    Goals today:
    1 Aqua Fit class
    2. Run / Elliptical
    3. No late night eating
    4. Hit fiber and protein goals
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone and happy milestone 8!!!
    Yesterday was training day and usually my appetite is pretty low and I have an easy time staying under calories. Yesterday was different than all other training days, my appetite was pretty high and I listened to my body. This morning was the biggest surprise ever because all those extra carbs and protein have made recovery a dream for me. Unlike other days, I woke up fresh and didn't feel like I was hit by a bus :)
    Plan for today is to do better with my calorie limit and cover all my other basics.
    Let's make today fabulous!!!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Yesterday was good apart from swapping out the yoga for junk food. Stayed under calories though.
    Today the plan is rigid adherence to the meal plan. I need to brake the sneaky snack habit.
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Plan failed before I even got to work but I did chose a sensible snack so all is not lost. New plan is to carry on with the healthy choices and not to let myself be derailed