Can you share your Green Smoothie Cleanse experience?

Options
Ydjn07
Ydjn07 Posts: 1 Member
Today is my Day 1 and I just wonder if there are others who have been successful in completing the 10 day cleanse.

Replies

• udefam
    udefam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How did you end up doing? I'm starting tomorrow.
  • ee_vaughn72
    ee_vaughn72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    udefam wrote: »
    How did you end up doing? I'm starting tomorrow.

Been doing smoothies for 2 months, 20 lbs down. Slow and steady for me.
  • lakeshamonroe
    lakeshamonroe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Tomorrow...so we shall see how this goes
  • Jilllzy
    Jilllzy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone still doing this or can post about their experience? I'm going to start Monday.
  • Jilllzy
    Options
    *Update* I'm on Day 6 – half way through the 10-day cleanse. I. FEEL. GREAT! I cannot recommend this enough. I have so much energy, my skin has started to clear up and even feels a bit different. And I can even feel the difference in clothing. I've dropped 8.5 pounds in the first few days. Hoping to get to -15lbs by the end!
  • FaithMash2016
    FaithMash2016 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am starting 10 day green smoothie tomorrow. Anyone else?
  • FaithMash2016
    FaithMash2016 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Jilllzy wrote: »
    *Update* I'm on Day 6 – half way through the 10-day cleanse. I. FEEL. GREAT! I cannot recommend this enough. I have so much energy, my skin has started to clear up and even feels a bit different. And I can even feel the difference in clothing. I've dropped 8.5 pounds in the first few days. Hoping to get to -15lbs by the end!

How did your make out? I'm on day 1
  • Jilllzy
    Options
    Jilllzy wrote: »

How did your make out? I'm on day 1

Sorry, I just saw this today. I did 10 days, but I broke on the weekend – so it was more like two stints of 5 days. But I still lost 9 pounds. I have so much more energy when I drink them that I have continued to do so for breakfast and/or lunch. I even got in the habit of eating celery & pb for lunch on the cleanse and now that's a regular go-to lunch option. It's tasty, low in calories, filling, and easy to prepare!
  • ajstewart20745
    ajstewart20745 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Green Smoothie Challenge begins Oct.24 through the fb page