2. water - 3/4 gallon
3. nutrition - get the vitamins up - calcium up
4. walking plan - 2 miles

Have a great day!

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was rough I overslept and had to put it in high gear to get things moving and to work on time. Today is one of those over booked days just got to plug through it.

1. exercise
    2. water
    3. no cookies going to my moms
    4. stay on course today
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I've updated the spreadsheet for milestone 8.

Closed on my house yesterday!!!!!!!!!! Went out to eat to celebrate, so I have a little water weight today, but not as bad as I was expecting. We're moving on Saturday, so still a lot of chaos in my life right now. Hoping it will settle down quickly, so that I can finish out this challenge strong.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories (I know we're going out again tonight, but this time I'm going to log it)
    2. 10k steps (hasn't been hard to do over the last few days)
    3. not kill anyone... (this will be the hardest one)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,163 Member
    Options
    Goals for today
    1. Taking car to dealer
    2. Gym time
    3. Hit fiber
    4. Stick to my menu plan
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Woot woot SingRunTing!

Yesterday I went totally off the rails on calories, went out for supper with my old boss and we had a high ole time..weight is up 3 lbs today YIKES! But damn it was good at the time.

So today will have to be low calorie to help ease the pain. Overslept and have an apt after work so no exercise today. It has now been deemed a rest day.

Todays goals:
    just try to behave after yesterday's gluttenous pig out.
    get some water into me to flush out the sodium
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    3. not kill anyone... (this will be the hardest one)
    Lol @SingRunTing, you really made me smile!
    Yesterday was a very nice day. I spent some time wondering what new exercise gave me the extremely sore abs :)
    Moving on, today I plan on covering my basics and maybe throw in my training early so I can free up more time tomorrow. So far looks like the rain will cut my daily walk a bit short.
    Let's make this Thursday fabulous!!!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was OK food wise . Not amazing but within the limits. Water was good and the washing was hung out. Exercise happened as well. An all round win.
    Today's plan is to go for not fat Friday. Morning walk , lunch time shop in preparation for the weekend, water and no smacking at the game tonight. It's my turn to bring treats so I will buy stuff I am not too fond of and some lovely fruit.
    Have a good day ladies.