Lose 100lb in 15 months challenge

Options
RunawayCurves
RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
This is one of the challenges from challenges thread, I was asked to make a document to record it on so have done so. The challenge is to lose 100lb in 15 months which works out as 6.6lb a month average or 1.5lb per week. It is entirely optional. If you already have good losses from past months you can enter those. You can choose your own start date and set it as last year or last month or 3 months time. It is not really competitive, you can use it just as place to log your monthly losses if you like or set your own target to lose within the 15 month window. I chose 15 months because there was a lose 100lb in 2016 challenge that I joined in another group. I thought that was a bit ambitious for most so I fancied doing a more attainable target. You may well lose 100lb in less time or lose less but the main thing is to stay motivated and shed the baggage however long it takes. I just love charts, and challenges. I am an aspie, so it is in my DNA. The link is below if interested just add yourself to list via link and fill in. Instructions on sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ey8vY0zlmyDMzLTQdFUzZYcv56l8xtTQR7Bba31M21A/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Aw hell, let's go for it. I've put my data in.

And charts rule, by the way. Big list/chart maker here too :smile:
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Aw hell, let's go for it. I've put my data in.

And charts rule, by the way. Big list/chart maker here too :smile:

Yeah :D
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of a Luddite I can't seem to enter my info
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    If you message me or post on here I can enter it for you if you like.
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking like ClarissaCLD...what the hell! I'm in too! I'll see if can pull the spreadsheet up tomorrow & if it works for me, I'll plug in data. Thanks for doing this O Warrior!

• SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Start Feb 2016 367 loss 14
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm going from the first day of the month to the last day of the month. Since today is the 31st, I just filled in my 3rd month. I find charts motivating! :)
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    added my info.. now i just have to remember to chart... i am starting with march as month 1
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    So...I was originally scared of such a commitment, but I thought on it overnight -- and what the heck? Let's do this! I began with Feb 2016.
  • KristenNagle1
    KristenNagle1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I added myself to the spreadsheet. I just started 10 days ago but I am counting March as month 1. My goal is actually to lose in 13 months for my wedding - We will see! : ) Good luck to all!
  • Nuari2016
    Nuari2016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Nervous but willing to aim for the stars :) Just entered my info. I think I will do a weigh in on the last day of each calendar month, just to make it easier to remember (so March will be small since started midway through, note to self).
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    Excellent , lots of motivated people. It really is possible to do it. Some of you will probably lose 100lb in less than 15 months.
  • Klipsan
    Options
    Some of you will probably lose 100lb in less than 15 months.
    Fingers crossed. :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    13 for month two :)
  • baby962
    baby962 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in. I will add myself to the sheet. As of 1/29/16, I have lost 24 lbs. I am averaging 2 lbs loss a week.
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    Mad_Medusa wrote: »
    13 for month two :)

well done, I have entered that for you.
  • LCSt68
    LCSt68 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Fellow aspie here. ^_^ Challenge, why not? I'm in.
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I love how many people are going for this challenge. I think it is going to be a great 15 months :D
  • Klipsan
    Options
    Nice group!
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Great challenge!