Team: Withering A Weigh

Options

Replies

• Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!

When you get a chance can you please reply with what day you will be weighing in. This will be added to the spreadsheet to aid the Team Captains in ensuring the team's weights are submitted.

Thanks!

P.S.: I'm still looking for a volunteer to act as Team Captain for your team. Any takers? :smile:
  • KitchyWitchy
    KitchyWitchy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'll be weighing on Fridays.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    I'll be weighing on Fridays.

I had a starting weight entered for you. I have deleted it and you can re-submit on Friday.

• jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I have been pleasantly surprised and very shocked at the number of people that have expressed interest in our challenge. I really dislike turning people away, especially if they are trying to better themselves by reaching out for support in helping themselves achieve health goals.

At this moment I have over 100 people on our waiting list. As a result I have created 3 more teams! This won't place them all but at least it will help 45 of them.

Because we've grown so much I am looking for a Team Captain for each team. This person should be someone that is 100% committed to not only their own success but each and every team member on the team. This must be someone that logs in DAILY.

I'll be looking to the Team Captains to ensure everyone on your team has submitted their weekly weigh-ins on or before Friday of every week. If there is a team member that is falling off the wagon, I'll be looking to you to encourage them to continue both for their own benefit as well as the team's overall weekly standing. This may require a personal message to them of encouragement or maybe just a reminder that they haven't submitted yet.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do let me know ASAP. I'd like to have Team Captains selected prior to our April 1 start date.

@Serendipity0913 I'll help as a Team Captain. I was planning on going through and adding everyone on the team as a MFP friend today to help encourage each other anyway.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    My weigh in days will fluctuate, due to my work schedule.
  • Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My names Courtney and I'm a SAHM just trying to raise 2 little southern delights and better myself a bit in the process. I'll be weighing in officially on Fridays as well. But I'll head over right now and get my first weight recorded....if I can figure out how to do it. Lol

Oh and as always, it's so nice to meet y'all!
  • LilDsMom2
    LilDsMom2 Posts: 211 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I will weigh in on Fridays.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Hi Withering A Weigh!!

I just wanted to pop in and say THANKS to @jklepack for stepping up as Team Captain. I appreciate your help and I know you'll bring your team to success!!
  • jklepack
    Options
    iq261bod89rr.jpg

We're going to do more than just WISH right? We're going to crush this!
  • Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    jklepack wrote: »
    iq261bod89rr.jpg

We're going to do more than just WISH right? We're going to crush

Woot!!
  • jklepack
    Options
    This is so true! It gave me a chuckle this morning so I thought I'd share.
    hf7z01ff1z3i.jpg
  • smusicmom
    smusicmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Whew!!! it's bad a bad week with Easter and spring break but...... Okay..... enough. I'm back and ready. I will weigh in the morning. Here we go folks!!
  • squeekersmom
    squeekersmom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Me to Smusicmom, we can all do this!
  • Ammi13
    Ammi13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Amroth but everyone calls me Ammi. Have been active my whole life but very injury prone and just got off crutches in Decemeber where I ballooned up with 60 extra pounds I couldn't afford Have an awesome new strength coach and on track to start losing. Looking forward to kicking some *kitten* with you all. 5513hubep1u7.png
  • smusicmom
    smusicmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Here we go!!!! Day 1 pumped and ready to do this!
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    smusicmom wrote: »
    Here we go!!!! Day 1 pumped and ready to do this!

smusicmom I don't have a starting weight for you. Did I miss you?
  • jklepack
    Options
    @Jenfromtheblock84 I sent a message asking when your weigh in day was so we can verify and get it on the spreadsheet. I see you accepted the friend request but may have not read the full message. Are you weighing in on Fridays? Thanks.
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    Starting weight entered and I am ready to go! :)
  • squeekersmom
    squeekersmom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Today is my weigh in,,,,didn't lose this week. I will do better next week everyone!
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    Today is my weigh in,,,,didn't lose this week. I will do better next week everyone!

You did a great job Squeekersmom, you got your weight in early, the team isn't waiting for you. You also have a personal victory in that you didn't gain anything. :)