What would you like to see in this challenge?

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Recipes, mini challenges, motivation tips, tell me what you would like to see and lets get it done!

Replies

• 1pinkster1
    1pinkster1 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I would love to see workouts to do at your desk. I currently use the core ball for my chair and I'm requesting a standing workstation.
  • thegoodcookie
    thegoodcookie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like to see workouts of the day threads (possibly with links to free youtube workouts) or a thread saying what physical activity we did that day.

I'd like to see healthy recipe ideas. We can have separate threads for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

• flisscitythin
    flisscitythin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    thegoodcookie check out www.fitnessblender.com all their workout videos are free and you can customize your search by time, type, equipment etc. I find it really helpful.
  • thegoodcookie
    thegoodcookie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks flisscitythin!
  • eno5315
    eno5315 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would like a weekly weigh in.
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    eno5315 wrote: »
    I would like a weekly weigh in.

Hi Eno5315! There will be a thread posted each week for a weekly weigh-in. There is also a thread in here for a spreadsheet for those who want to do that also. You can go to that thread and the details are there.
    Welcome to the group!! :smile:
  • momto2lovelykids
    momto2lovelykids Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i would love to see a thread for a calorie counting challenge /logging of food challeng or if we were able to keep to our allowed calories since i am always going over my calorie count,i really would love to be motivated and could use some help from our dedicated members here