Day 83: 4/2/16

Options
Frigs
Frigs Posts: 745 Member
Yesterday I got my 5 mile walk in. Yahoo!

Today
1. Weigh in for challenge- It's all good. I think the surgery effects are almost gone water wise.
2. Walk 3 miles before weigh in
3. Make my shake to take - done
4. Make 8 cups water to take - done
5. Political sign holding
6. Celebrate victory tonight hopefully. Challenge weigh fat loss and politics

Enjoy your weekend!

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Ugh I must be on the verge of something 2 days this week I have overslept. Now it's a race to get out the door without my morning exercise. :/
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was a challenging day. It went ok for most parts but when the night came, I pretty much collapsed and even forgot to close my diary.
    Today I'm feeling a bit tired and off pace but I hope to turn things around. My goals are to cover all my basics. I'm testing myself today and if I have a hard time doing everything, I might take a total rest day tomorrow.
    Let's make today Fabulous!!!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    What are your tips for staying on track when you don't feel 100%? I can struggle to get back on it for weeks after I have been ill. I physically recover fast enough but the motivation lags behind.
    Saturday was on point. An all round good day. The Sunday plan is morning yoga, big family lunch, afternoon at the allotment fixing my shed and an evening on the sofa. If I can keep the water up it could be another perfect day!