Monthly Mini Challenge - APRIL

Replies

• bondgirl50
    bondgirl50 Posts: 42 Member
    I normally drink 4 - 6 cups (3 x 500ml btls) but can't seem to get that last one in....
    I will try harder this month
  • poojaknsl
    poojaknsl Posts: 82 Member
    Just finished drinking 48oz water till now. Refilled bottle. Will finish more 24 oz before heading for home.
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    I'm shooting for 110 oz today :)
    96 down, 14 to go!

Keep it up poojaknsl :)
  • mandyjanine
    mandyjanine Posts: 19 Member
    Love this! I try to make sure I get enough water in so this is a great challenge to keep us accountable and motivated!!
  • poojaknsl
    Finishing my day with 112oz water. Yeaaahhh for me and all others for putting efforts.
  • bondgirl50
    Did it
  • bondgirl50
    Drank 4 x 500ml btls water
  • Brittles927
    Woohoo good job poojaknsl and bondgirl50 :D
  • Brittles927
    Starting my morning strong with 64 oz so far :)
  • poojaknsl
    Awesome britnaii22.
  • poojaknsl
    I am down with 72oz so far. More update to come
  • Be_Lively
    Be_Lively Posts: 145 Member
    I need to start drinking more water so I really need to participate in this challenge. I have been doing so good but have fell off on my water intake for the past week or so. I'm not drinking anything bad, just coffee and water, just not as much water as I should be drinking!
  • Amay33
    Amay33 Posts: 66 Member
    I've been doing great with 110 oz a day.
  • poojaknsl
    poojaknsl wrote: »
    I am down with 72oz so far. More update to come

Finished my day with 110oz of water and 16 oz of tea/ milk
  • fantasci2004
    fantasci2004 Posts: 15 Member
    edited April 2016
    I normally drink about a gallon and a half of water each day. It does help me to eat less, burn mote calories, and I always feel refreshed. It also helps to flush out sodium so my swelling in my ankles and feet has vanished.
  • poojaknsl
    @fantasci2004 whooooo thats a lotttt water. Proud of you. If i will drink i will sit in the restroom whole day doing nothing but peeing.
  • Brittles927
    Anyone interested in finishing out the month of April with this additional challenge?

yrvir4clruvj.jpg
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Mirabelle_Out Posts: 151 Member
    Not sure if I'm ready for that challenge yet!! Maybe in a couple of months lol
  • poojaknsl
    @britnaii22 lets do these. I usually don't eat these stuff. One question: veggie sub is allowed some days or not?
  • Brittles927
    @Mirabelle_Out - Lol, it is tough, I did this challenge back in february - some days were harder than others. Maybe you could go through the list and pick 5 you can commit to so you can do it too? :)

@poojaknsl - I would think a veggie sub is fine if you get it on wheat bread :)