Go To Snacks?

Options
ashmaro
ashmaro Posts: 9 Member
Give me your go-to snacks! I'm getting a little bored with mine!

Replies

• quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I really like the EAS carb control RTD shakes. I almost always have a few in the fridge. I find generally when I'm snacky, it's probably thirst so drinking one of those or having something small with a cup of tea helps. I also like fruit and nut granola bars (although more sugar than I'd prefer, that's prob why their so yummy) and Ghiradelli dark chocolate squares (50 cals each and I keep them hidden in the freezer) if I need a quick chocolate fix.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate covered almonds from target. I preportion them out when I get them home into snack bags so i don't over eat them. I also like nut thins(almond flour crackers) and cheese.
  • fufuhead
    fufuhead Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My go to snacks lately are: carrot sticks with hummus, celery sticks with peanut butter and raisins, Kind Bars especially the Caramel Almond and Sea Salt, hard boiled egg and a piece of fruit, string cheese and an apple.
  • darken6
    darken6 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    When I'm craving carbs, I love mini Premium saltines. They are tastier than the big ones and 17 are 70 cal.
    When I want sweet, I reach for a pink lady apple or "fronana."
    When I want creamy, I love baby bel cheeses or Chobani flips key lime or salted caramel.
    For chocolate cravings, I keep some extra dark chocolate squares on hand.
    Sometimes, I eat all these at once. Lol. Depends on the day/the kids' cooperation level. ;)
  • bethinmass
    bethinmass Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been attempting to stick to apples, halos, and bananas for fruit and since I know I'm awful at veggies I've been bagging up and weighing cucumbers, celery, baby carrots, and peppers to eat throughout the week. When I need something different I've been eating laughing cow cheese with Stacey's pita chips.
  • maryekn
    maryekn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love a poached egg on a white cheddar rice cake. It's just a little over a hundred calories but has lots of protein. If I need a bigger snack I'll add a slice of chicken or turkey deli meat.
  • pups3mom
    pups3mom Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Post dinner time snacks I like: babybel cheese (70 cal), low sodium almonds (170 cal, 1 gr sat fat, 6g protein, 3g fiber), laughing cow swiss wedge (50 cal) on bagel crisps (120 cal) or celery stalk, Snyder pretzel rods (120 cal), apple or banana
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    maryekn wrote: »
    I love a poached egg on a white cheddar rice cake. It's just a little over a hundred calories but has lots of protein. If I need a bigger snack I'll add a slice of chicken or turkey deli meat.

Sounds delish!