Team Flowers...
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Oh! Snow and blue skies!! Love!!
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Mass, adoration, and then walking mountain trails with my daughter. Feeling very blessed. :-)
  • ACSelkie
    ACSelkie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Freindship
  • ZelleLarentia
    ZelleLarentia Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today is my beloved husband's birthday. He is still with me, taking the "in sickness and in health" to his core. I am truly blessed to have this man in my life today, and I am grateful daily for this. And our three kitties. :-)
  • orapronobis
    Options
    Mass, lunch date with my husband, walking beautiful mountain trails.
  • ACSelkie
    Options
    yo48wma6b700.jpg
    nature in all it s glory
  • orapronobis
    Options
    Now this is kind of funny. Your blessing today was my bane. My hands are all scratched up from picking up berry branches that we had trimmed.
  • ACSelkie
    Options
    LOL, I feel you re pain! I did cleanup last week heavy work gloves minimized the hand damage but oh my aching back! I have a yard full of holly which brings me beautiful birds ... also a blessing and a curse the deck needed hosing down 3 times this week. YUCK
  • ZelleLarentia
    ZelleLarentia Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My blessing today is knowing I'm one day closer to my surgery, and the MRI done for it showed that the bone is healthy and viable (not necrotic). Will give you the story in a separate post. :-)
  • ACSelkie
    Options
    The Traveling statue of Our Lady of Fatima was at my home church and I was fortunate enough to be able to participate in some of the activities.. d4i0tlb3bz2d.jpg