Day 86: 4/5/16

Options
Frigs
Frigs Posts: 745 Member
Yesterday - nice rest day exercise wise and lots of mental restraint with the evening food fare. I keep thinking every time I exercise restraint for those chocolate sugar cravings I strengthen my mental capacity to calm my urges. But it's definitely a dance between enough food? Not enough food? on days where I don't exercise.

Today: Walk at lunch. The hotel is on a bay state circuit trail which I can't resist since the sun is shining and I brought my boots and mittens and scarf to the hotel. Water, green tea w/lemon, low carb day!

The past is history we learn from, the future is a surprise, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present! What will you do with your gift today?

Replies

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Had a good day yesterday. Hit my calorie and step goals. My strength class was cancelled due to the snow, but I did a bunch of unpacking instead. So moving boxes = functional strength training, right?

Going to be cleaning the apartment tonight with Mr. Ting. I don't know if we'll go for a run or not, but I would like to if I have the time. We'll see.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 12k steps
    3. 3 mile run (maybe?? maybe on treadmill later??)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Ok I left the comfort of my bed and got moving today as the sun was shining and I felt like I could face the day today! LOL

Exercise is done
    Just have to get the errands run
    I should buy food but then I think it may not be what I want but there is stuff to eat.
    Lots of water
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Hello, well day certainly didn't go as planned yesterday. First I forgot my lunch that I had packed so I had to go out. All the outside yard work is making my ravenous and I could out eat a lumberjack these day :open_mouth: Then to top it all off I am sore from my toenails to the roots of my hair and I am up 2 lbs this morning! Not the way I wanted to start my week.

So let's see if I can get some better control today

Goals for the day:
    gym - done
    water
    low sodium
    eat within maintenance calories
    30 min walk
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday I enjoyed being lazy ;) I was hoping for lots of energy when I get up today... Truth is I just want to rest more :)
    I spend a few hours creating a new color for my hair. It's been quite a process going from dark red all over, to tan blonde with balayage. I felt my dark color was hard to maintain because the few gray hairs would contrast so much. The irony is that lighter colors have a much more demanding upkeep. I have been color treating my hair weekly for the last month..., :o
    I have noticed my hair has been growing at an abnormally fast rate for the last few years and my nails are actually strong. I blame the high protein intake :)
    The plan for today is to play it safe and go by how I feel, cover the basics and do what ever else comes naturally.
    Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Tuesday went well apart from the water intake. For some reason I have swapped water for white coffee , which is not helping my sinuses. So the plan today is water water water as I know it will actually give me more energy in the long run.
    Also yoga, walking and sticking to the meal plan, avoiding office treats and doing the washing. All the normal mid week fun.