Happy Easter-CIZE

Options
Shells918
Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
Hi everyone!!! Hope you had or are still having a great day and for those of you starting tomorrow, I can't wait to hear what you think.

Replies

• rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have ordered my kit, just waiting for it to arrive.
  • Shells918
    Options
    Excellent!!!
  • Fitkacs
    Fitkacs Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am starting Cize today and can't wait. How is everyone doing with it?
  • supergirlbanana
    supergirlbanana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for my Cize kit to be delivered and then Im starting up, I need to get summer ready!
  • Shells918
    Options
    I'm waiting for my Cize kit to be delivered and then Im starting up, I need to get summer ready!

You're going to love it!!!

Fitkacs wrote: »
    I am starting Cize today and can't wait. How is everyone doing with it?

I've gone through it twice now and lost 6 pounds and 8.5 inches. I'm starting round 3 tomorrow. The more you do it, the better workout you get.
  • rainey4
    Options
    My Kit came today. I got mine from Amazon, but it didnt come with this meal plan.

Would someone mine posting a copy. I really want to kick start my weight loss.

Is it similar to the 21 day fix kickstart diet?

Thanks
  • Fitkacs
    Fitkacs Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I did Crazy 8's yesterday morning and I am so sore that it hurts to move today. I was going to do it again but I am debating skipping today and doing a nice yoga session instead.
  • rainey4
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I got up this morning and did Crazy 8's. Yeah. Tracked all my food today, and made oatmeal and egg muffins for the week for breakfast.
  • Shells918
    Options
    Crazy 8s is the hardest one to get through. The Tripping move is what made me really sore. Luckily you don't see it too much in the rest of the program and definitely not 8 or even 4 in a row. @Fitkacs if you're sore don't push it but I'll confess that when I do that tripping section when I'm sore I don't jump and keep my foot on the ground in more of a heel toe kind of a thing. But yoga might be better for the day just to get your muscles stretched.
    @rainey4 are those egg muffins low carb?
  • tombradyfan22
    tombradyfan22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just bought this DVD program and did Crazy 8s this morning. This was a lot more herky-jerky (for lack of a better term) than i had anticipated. I only did a few stretches before I started so I don't know if that was a bad idea but I feel like I hurt my arm. Not in a sore way but in a "ouch" kind of way. Does anyone know if the rest of the DVDs this herky-jerky?
  • rainey4
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I found as well for the Tripping section that I too don't jump and do more of a heel toe action. Its too hard on my knees otherwise
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Bought mine on April 1st, and received yesterday afternoon. Did my first workout last night and ouch! I'm feeling it today, but back at it again tonight after work!
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm loving CIZE so far. I'm in the middle of my second week. I did Crazy 8s for two days, then did You Got This in the mornings and Crazy 8s in the evenings for the rest of week one, because I had a friend want to join in and because I mastered Crazy 8s fairly quickly. Now I'm doing Full Out in the mornings and You Got this in the evenings with my friend since she is a week behind me. I am full on addicted to CIZE!
  • Danimri84
    Options
    And I wanted to share, I lost 8 pounds in my first week!
  • MK24551
    MK24551 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Danimri84 wrote: »
    I'm loving CIZE so far. I'm in the middle of my second week. I did Crazy 8s for two days, then did You Got This in the mornings and Crazy 8s in the evenings for the rest of week one, because I had a friend want to join in and because I mastered Crazy 8s fairly quickly. Now I'm doing Full Out in the mornings and You Got this in the evenings with my friend since she is a week behind me. I am full on addicted to CIZE!

I was thinking of doing it like this as well! I can't wait to start. I take a class at my gym called Cardio Funk n it is almost the same as CIZE and I LOVE IT! So this will be awesome to have for home.
  • supergirlbanana
    supergirlbanana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Two days into cize great total body workout! Only issue is soreness, any suggestions on recovery? I would do a recovery drink but I'm trying to keep my carbs low.
  • Danimri84
    Options
    Two days into cize great total body workout! Only issue is soreness, any suggestions on recovery? I would do a recovery drink but I'm trying to keep my carbs low.

I stretched a lot and just pushed through. I'm starting week three and still have some soreness, but nothing major. It does improve with time.
  • bdhu2001
    bdhu2001 Posts: 38 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My husband purchased Cize, but I'm the one using it. I started Cize on 4-10-16 my current plan is to do every cd for 1 wk each. Based on Crazy 8, I think each cd will give me enough cardio so I need to add toning. On 4-11, I added 3 challenges that I found on the internet: 30 day Plank, 28 day Push up, & 21 day sexy you. Today, I'm adding 8 count abs. Next wk I'll add Deadline Diet weight routine.
  • Shells918
    Options
    Good for you!!! Good luck with the challenges too!
  • Shells918
    Options

The first week gave me the most soreness. I drink EAS advantage carb control. Tastes ok, I usually add 1 equal to it.
    xyaxdvgmzzzc.png

Once your body gets used to the moves you'll only have moderate soreness throughout the program. But that means it's working, right?