Need type 1 friends

Options
Bunny here! I'm type 1 too! :) Friend me!

Replies

• swanvon
    swanvon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Friending you! I'm t1d as well.
  • Butterflywasted
    Butterflywasted Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too. T1 female diabetic.
  • daligrrrl
    daligrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    T1 here as well!!
  • andib293
    andib293 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,
    I'm a Type 1 Diabetic from Adelaide SA since age 10 (now for 13 years) and am a massive foodie!
    Awesome to see so many T1s on the MFP bandwagon, I've been at it for years now and it really helps me with keeping track of macros - one less thing for us to think about (i know you'll understand that!)
    Anyone is free to add me on MFP, and follow me on Instagram - handle is @andibfitnesspro - I share videos, tips, recipes and blogs etc. on insta and also on my website www.fitlittlepeanut.com.au.
    Look forward to chatting more to you all :smile:
    Andi
  • bamtater
    bamtater Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm Type 1 as well and would love a group of people who can relate!
  • kjayma1
    kjayma1 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    53 yo Type 1 guy. I've been Type 1 for a long time, but I'm new to MFP. Interested to hear how you all are adjusting your carb goals. Mine are a lot lower than the site recommends. I make up the calories in fat and protein. I've been on a reduced carbohydrate diet for some time, but last Winter, after I read a book called the Diabetes Solution, I went way further. My A1C dropped dramatically (its between 6.0 and 6.3 this year), but I also felt like my energy level dropped some too.
  • ivorygirl27v
    ivorygirl27v Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Is this group still active?
  • pands52
    pands52 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am type 1 aswell. Diagnosed at 45 yrs.Now I am 57 yrs old.They first thought it was type 2. Took 2 years and 11 diff meds until I got a proper diagnosis. Need to lose weight. Want to communicate with others that have same issue.
  • rscp11
    rscp11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to all this computer tech stuff, 63 y.o. T1 diabetic since age 5. Glad there is a group like this!