6 more days till surgery

Options
jcavanna2
jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
6 days from today I have my surgery...so excited and admittedly a bit nervous but looking forward to a new life! :) Added a new member of the family who we pick up next Saturday, so I will be motivated to get moving...d37bjpu84uuj.jpeg

Replies

• char_barr
    char_barr Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Oh my so cute!!
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    Thank you!!! How excited are you for surgery day? Mine is at 3 pm, have to be at the hospital at 10
  • kimberlytedquist
    kimberlytedquist Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful work out buddy you will have. Congrats!
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    Thank you @kimberlytedquist! :)
  • char_barr
    Options
    We are almost there Jcavanna!!! I have to be at the hospital at 10:30 am on Monday!!!
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    I have to be there at 10...surgery is at 3. What time is yours? Not sure about you but as excited as I am I am starting to get nervous too...am sure it's normal - can't wait till this time next week! :#:p
  • char_barr
    Options
    Yup excited and nervous!! Last night started freaking out by how I was going to handle this with a 5 & 6 year old (esp bad night for my 6 year old last night). I know I'll be able to, but freaked a bit. Enjoy this weekend!!
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    I am sure you will be just fine with the kids...no doubt! I am just looking forward to getting through Monday. Sadly I may not have anyone there for me when I get out of surgery...mine is at 3 and is 3 1/2 - 4 hours and trying to coordinate my husband getting our daughter and not throwing her too far out of her routine it may not make sense for them to be there when I am done. We don't really have anyone here so I may be on my own...
  • char_barr
    Options
    :/ Oh I hope you can work something out .... do you have someone there when you are out, a friend maybe? Mine may not be there because I am going to kill him by then
  • char_barr
    Options
    char_barr wrote: »
    :/ Oh I hope you can work something out .... do you have someone there when you are out, a friend maybe? Mine may not be there because I am going to kill him by then

The rest of my post didn't post. All well!!
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    We will see - there is always Face Time :smile: hopefully you don't kill your hubby by the time you are out of surgery