NSV

Options

Replies

• krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Everyone's doing so fantastic!! It's inspiring!

I slipped into a pair or jeans this morning that I haven't worn in quite a few years! And it wasn't a struggle!! :)
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I put on one of my favorite pairs of capri's and they are kind of baggie..
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yesterday when I went to subway and sat down in a booth my stomach wasn't sitting on the table. It used to or was wedged in and uncomfortable. Now I only have an inch or so there now but it's much more comfortable.
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    WOO HOo like buttons
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    I was completed on my makeup contouring today. Thing is I wasn't wearing makeup. Looks like someone rediscovered their cheekbones haha.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Walked over 3 miles in sand. Last time I was in sand I was exhausted going back and forth from car to ocean.
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    smurphy90 wrote: »
    I've been trying to lose weight primarily to get my body back to a weight that can support fertility, after being diagnosed with PCOS in January 2015 when my cycles stopped.

After 16 months without it, I have FINALLY gone through a cycle! (And even more than that, it's a natural one: Not caused my hormonal BC!) I'm completely thrilled! A very long way to go for my weight goal... but this is SO much more motivating than any label on a pair of jeans has been, for me!

SMurphy, so happy for you! I don't have any experience with PCOS, but I would like to encourage you with plus size pregnancy. I was 280 with my first and 305 with my second. Both were weights most "experts" would discourage. But I found a great OB who believed weight doesn't automatically make a person high-risk. She was awesome, and I defied the odds by not having gestational diabetes with either pregnancy. We larger gals can rock pregnancy too!
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I walked all over the Concord University campus with my daughter . freshman orientation . multiple flights of stairs . hills and straight stretches . the campus is in the southern mountains of WV . After orientation we spent Time walking around pipestem state park.. Proud of me . just wish I had a fitbit to track footsteps with
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    smurphy90 wrote: »
    I've been trying to lose weight primarily to get my body back to a weight that can support fertility, after being diagnosed with PCOS in January 2015 when my cycles stopped.

After 16 months without it, I have FINALLY gone through a cycle! (And even more than that, it's a natural one: Not caused my hormonal BC!) I'm completely thrilled! A very long way to go for my weight goal... but this is SO much more motivating than any label on a pair of jeans has been, for me!

Amazing!!!

• SarahsFitMess
    Options
    I went camping and they had a few hiking trails. I did one one day and was actually kind of happy with how i did. I knew there was another girl that was more difficult in a lot longer and at first I was nervous I wouldn't be able to do it. I decided to try anyway and I Pace myself and I made it to the end. 3 Mile moderate strenuous hike. Actually quite proud of myself
  • Tata0716
    Tata0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My friend lives in an apartment building that does not have an elevator and she lives on the top floor. I would usually have to stop after every 1-2 flights of stairs because I couldn't breathe and was exhausted. I visited her yesterday, did all the stairs without stopping and was not completely out of breathe when we got to the top! I was super proud
  • jesscoll317
    Options
    When I got my Fitbit in mid-March, I had to fasten it with 6 holes remaining. Today I fastened it with just four. :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    I've been out of work for the past 6 weeks and today I went back. My uniform is now loose. My work pants are so big on me they fall right off I have to wear a belt and order new ones.
  • Madelinec117
    Madelinec117 Posts: 210 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Went to the doctor this week for my annual check up. At first the doctor was worried because I lost 19 lbs in about 3 months, but after I told him it was on purpose he relaxed. Fasting glucose dropped from 103 last year to 97.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Tata0716 wrote: »
    Speaking of jeans, my NSV was wearing jeans for the first time in 3 years this past weekend!

I am happy and envious of all the jean wearers. I have not lost enough in my legs to get back into my jeans yet. I can't wait though
  • jesscoll317
    Options
    With pool season approaching, I worked up the courage to try on last summer's swim suit. It confirmed my fear that a good bit of my weight has been lost from the chest area. :neutral:

I tried on pre-baby #2 suit -- unfortunately, some of the elastic has dry - rotted, so it can't be worn. However, it showed me that the long, swim dress style looks horrible on me now. It was just hanging limp and sad.

I then reached way back in the closet and found the suit I wore ten years ago on my honeymoon. It was snug, but I got it on!! I'm probably about 15 lbs from wearing it comfortably and in public. :smile:

So I get to buy a new swimsuit this year, and I'm actually a little excited to go shopping for it!

• audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    "...So I get to buy a new swimsuit this year, and I'm actually a little excited to go shopping for it!"

Woo Hoo You!!! :)