hello, new mom, need to lose weight and could do with support

Options
Hi , my name is Amy, i live in Cabo Mexico with my husband, 2 month old baby boy and our dog Mechi. I am struggling with being a new mom (I love it but the reality of getting everything achieved is not so easy)and I am trying to lose 15 kg. Logging every day and juicing and exercising!

Replies

• si43123
    si43123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! Congratulations! My baby is 4 months old. Would like to lose 15-20 more pounds
  • sunnyd77
    sunnyd77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a new mom, 38 yrs old. My sweet baby girl was born July 10 and I love being a mom but I hate the baby weight!!!
    I'm working out and tracking food and could use some extra motivation!!
  • kkstillie
    kkstillie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First time mom here, too! Congratulations to all the new moms! My baby is 8 months old now and I'm just now starting to get my pregnancy weight off. Just need some support to stay on track here and there
  • neveend
    neveend Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New mom as well my baby girl will be 4 months on Saturday. Is it true that you need 1800 cal a day while breastfeeding?
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    New mama here! Little one is 2 months old already! I'm looking for short but effective workouts to do either at home with minimal equipment or at work in our small fitness center.
  • Jessheuv
    Jessheuv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New mom to a sweet baby girl that's now 6 weeks old. Just got the "all-clear" from my doc on exercising, so hoping to get back in shape over the next months... I'm usually a cookie monster around Christmas-time, so could use some accountability :)
  • no_bs_mommy
    no_bs_mommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New mom, my daugther is going to be 7 months old on xmas eve. I'm having a real hard time breaking my bad eating habits and losing my baby weight. Its time for a change!
  • Freead2016
    Freead2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there Mommies! 1st time in a online support group. I'm AmyDawn, AD for short, I just had my first baby girl 6 1/2 months ago and I too am finding it difficult to strip myself of bad eating habits and find motivation to track and exercise. So how can I support you guys and work together to get this weight off and look and feel our best :smiley: Also the Pressure is ON- I made an announcement to FACEBOOK (dumbass) that by Year 1--- I would have lost the weight and would post a picture. Soooooo yeahhh.
  • mndimichele
    mndimichele Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 32 and a recent new mom of a 3 month old girl. I also have a 10 year old girl. I gained about 65 lbs this time around!! I am hoping to loose more than I gained. Hopefully I can give and get some motivation and support. I have been using MyFitnessPal and the Microsoft Band together. So far so good. I really want to wear someof my non prego clothes!!
  • choosehappinessalways
    Options
    Hello and big kudos to all new mommas!
    I gave birth to a baby boy on Feb. 19.

Current stats: 152 lbs, stand 5'4.

My Long Term Goal: I'm aiming to lose 32 lbs Godwilling by end of 2016 (l want do it slowly but surely this time).

Process Goal: -Daily Calorie Logins (started out 2 days ago).
    -Microsoft Band Guided Exercise (15 mins, Beginners level)

Please free to add me and let's motivate each other. TIA