My pick Accountability challenge

Options
Melodieccurn
Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
AS I posted in this weeks golden ticket this is your pick. You choose something which you need to be more accountable with. For me its a sugar detox again. So that is my goal this week. 5/7 days staying with the goal.

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    My goal is drinking more water this week.
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    My goal is to focus on drinking more water. I do ok with it during the week, I really struggle on the weekends.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    My goal is to do the T25 Beta workouts every weekday morning this week.
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My goal is to track everything I eat especially on the weekend!
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get more sleep....I will be in bed by 10:30 each night.
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My goal is to relax and get more sleep. I have anxiety so it makes relaxing a little bit harder because I'm always anxious. Exercise does help me release some of that anxiety.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I need to drink more water so that I sleep better. For me, the two are related. I am going to aim for nine glasses a day.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,972 Member
    Options
    Only two caffeinated beverages a day and both before two pm.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to have to go with the water concentration also. I am going to try to make sure I drink at least 10 cups a day. The week this was the accountability piece, I had the right amount all days. My requirement now based on weight would be 9 cups but I feel 10 or more makes me feel so much better. For points I will consider success as 5/7 days but I am going to try for all 7.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I feel I've been slacking with the water a bit, so going for that one too! Already completed Day 1! B)
  • sukkara
    sukkara Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    1- More water
    2- More active minutes
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I need to cut back on Diet Coke. I will try to only have a 2-12 ounce cans a day, not the 48 ounces I have been drinking
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My accountability goal is 1-stairs 50 flights at least 5/7 days this week. 2- eat a rainbow everyday this week
  • enuf2
    enuf2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My accountability goal is to have one healthy snack in the evening. No more handfulls from cereal boxes, chips, crackers!! Last night - had an orange. Day 1 down, 6 more to go! I will also continue with logging my water, I am so much better with that since our water challenge.
  • CeruleanCoffee
    CeruleanCoffee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My accountability goal is to do a sugar detox for 5 out of 7 days this week. Sugar has crept in the past few weeks because of lazy decision making when I've been tired and because leftover Easter candy has been lurking in the pantry. I'll do what I normally do for a sugar correction - avoid processed food, sugars, and grains and stick to naturally occurring sugars (usually honey and maple syrup).
  • JagZag
    JagZag Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Weighing EVERYTHING and logging is my goal for the week.
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Back to the sugar challenge for me! Thanks for giving us a chance to bring it back. I know that's my biggest weak spot :blush:
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My goal is mostly aimed at the weekend. That is to log on the weekend no matter what I eat. I tend to avoid doing that as the weekends are when I eat the worse.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Get a minimum of 7 hours sleep each night. It's school vacation week so I've got no good excuse for not taking the opportunity to catch up on some rest.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    No crunchy, salty snacks! No tortilla chips, doritos, pretzels, goldfish... even with the snack bags we have at work, it always makes me feel like munching even more at home. So I'm purposely not buying any of those snacks this week (I put two boxes of Triscuit crackers into my cart and then back out!) and won't eat any at work.