Introduce yourself!

Options
Hey Ladybugs!

I just wanted make an introductions thread! This thread is to help us get to know each other as a team so we can support each other. We're in it to win it! Tell us a little about yourself, what your goals are, and your motivations.

A little about me,
I'm a student in Minnesota and work in a hospital laboratory. I work off-beat evening hours so even though it's Midnight here, this is dinnertime. This makes late night snacking a difficult issue for me. I'm wanting to lose to look my best for my wedding in June! My current weight is 160 lbs and I'm hoping to get in the 140's or less.

Go bugs go! :)

Replies

• hazzasowl
    hazzasowl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Luc, a pre-t ftm from Colorado. I'm currently finishing my junior year in high school. Reached my highest weight at 13 (240-245lbs) and have lost 20lbs (while growing 4 inches in height) in the last 4 years. My goal is to get to a healthy weight by my 18th birthday. My goals for this challenge are to lose 20lbs and to be able to fit into an airplane seat this summer.
  • markg360
    markg360 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I'm Mark from Tokyo, Japan. 3rd year at university right now and trying to get healthier day by day. Ideally I want to see some abs for the first time in my life, but my primary goal is just to be healthy and get stronger. Long term goal is to enter a powerlifting competition some time in the future.

Cheers!
    Mark
  • MegWaymire
    MegWaymire Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm Meghan and a high school chemistry teacher!

I've been at least overweight for as long as I can remember. As I inch closer to turning 30 and start seeing older relatives struggle with health issues, I am starting to realize just how important health is.

I'd like to hit my UGW by around Christmas time, and my ultimate 30th birthday present to myself (Feb 2018) will be to have maintained a healthy, sustainable weight for over a year.

Fitness wise, my goal is to do a century (100 mile) bike ride this summer, a 5k in June, and possibly even a sprint triathlon too!