My pick Accountability challenge

Options

Replies

• sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    For me, I'm going with a water challenge... and a sleep challenge. Aiming for the water 5/7 days and due to my crazy schedule, I want to be in bed 3 nights before midnight. I am also challenging myself to put MY exercise before other duties 3 days... lots of times I'm stressing trying to get it in and feeling like I'm not doing things for kids I need to be doing... typical mom guilt.
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I am going to recommit to getting in my workouts early in the morning and no eating after 6 including weekend.

So far...Workout 1/7, Eating 0/7 (Need to get going :'(
  • leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I am going to aim for more sleep. At least 6 1/2 hrs per night. My Fitbit will help me see if I'm doing that. So far so good. I'll count 5/7 nights as success but hope I can do 7.
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drink enough water. I've been slacking in that department.
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am focusing on water.
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Water for me, and more active minutes on my tracker.
  • bigroastdinner
    bigroastdinner Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am joining on the water train. I will also be trying to cut down on caffeine - max 1 drink per day and try to cut down to zero by the end of the week.
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I to am refocusing on the water portion. I have to stay hydrated post exercise to avoid another kidney stone. I have slipped again and need to make sure I'm rehydrating enough everyday.
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go with water as well!
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My goal is to increase water consumption. I struggle to drink 6 cups. Well I want 8 this week!! So far so good (actually had 9 today) but now it's back to the bathroom again ugh!
  • obxsrfrgrl
    obxsrfrgrl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My goal is water intake. I'm getting ready for a race in 3 days and need to be completely hydrated before Saturday. So far so good!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I am focusing on my abs some sort of ab work out everyday for this week
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I am watching sodium. I have a problem with swelling so it helps.
  • khalley888
    khalley888 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    More water for me too
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Water for me. 5/7 96 oz/ day
  • tooru
    tooru Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    To drink more water and to stop worrying about the number on my scale so much.
  • berylw49
    berylw49 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My goal is 10,000 steps a day. This isn't a challenge for me on workdays but can be on weekends/days off.
  • cjborkowski
    cjborkowski Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go with drinking more water. Some days it seems I only drink coffee throughout the day.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I met my goal of nine glasses a day for 6 days this week. The seventh day I was visiting my parents and shopping, so harder to get that much in.
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    This challenge has taught me to be consistent; even when your not "perfect", consistency pays off! I am seeing multiple health benefits, many more to go and much time from now, but so happy with what I am seeing. The scale has actually gone down too, not as much as I had hopped, but oh well!!

I continue to strugle with sugar in the form of Junk Food; I will continue to cut it out!
    I will also proceed to cut the coffee out, highly limit the dairy (& healthiest verson when I do have it), proceed with Ketogenic eating, continue to dedicate myself to working through all of my health issues by continuing to work on everything that I have been, proper portiond, and life balance flexibility!