Trice's Diary

Options
mlatrice
mlatrice Posts: 47 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
Thank you for thinking of this Kaylah! I'm an emotional eater so I've been stressed out lately because my grandfather has been in ICU. I tend to neglect clean eating and exercise when I feel stressed so to get back on track, I challenge myself to being accountable for working out at least 4 times a week, eating clean and getting enough sleep (which I have a serious issue doing). I hope to lose 8 lbs in these 30 days. Good luck to everyone's accountability journey!!!

My reward: a new pair of running sneakers (Skora or Asics)

Replies

• ohkaylah1
    ohkaylah1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, I totally understand what place you're in right now. Being an emotional eater is really hard to cope with sometimes, but by focusing on what you need like more sleep, you're more likely to overcome the overwhelming feelings! Good luck on meeting your goals. I know you can do it. Don't be too hard on yourself, be patient, and forgiving. You got this! :)
  • mlatrice
    Options
    Day 3: I'm feeling really good today. Right now, I should be sleep. So I have worked out twice this week and have stayed under my calorie goals via MFP (screenname: mlatrice) While at work (I work overnight) I'm usually sleepy between 1-3am but I want today which was odd. I will track this further to see if my clean eating truly plays a part. Now if only I could get 6-7 straight hours of sleep...
  • mlatrice
    Options
    Day 5: I'm still going. It's hard to work nights, get off work to go work out, go to the gym and then go see my grandfather in the hospital and still have to make the wisest choice of eating "dinner" when you world rather just grab something to eat. But I did it!!!