friends wanted for motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• Sheoirse
    Sheoirse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brighton here, but originally from Prague. Glad to connect with new mates... :wink:
  • Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Scotland here
  • robertji1982
    robertji1982 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In Lincolnshire feel free to add me
  • slimmingfairy
    slimmingfairy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    West Midlands here too, also in need of some motivation and a few little nudges along the way
  • Bec_40
    Bec_40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    West mids as well, mummy, working shifts, 70+ lbs to lose....need friends who will motivate as well x
  • clur_85
    clur_85 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes! Same here! I have been here forever (well, about four years) and been on and off MFP and have maintained for the past few years. But now I really want to push myself and I find that keeping that motivation is just as hard as starting in the first place. So motivation = more supportive MFP's on my side! Please add me and I'll add you all too need to get back into this shiz :)
  • Twinkle79a
    Twinkle79a Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have been through a very hard time in my life, I gave up smoking and I lost family members

I took up eating as a replacement, a comfort thing, also my ex said it was good to eat lots of crap food in bed, that was 2 years ago, I weighed 19.5 stone

My brother and his wife introduced me to this site in March 2016, I now do volunteer work, cycle an exercise bike, feel free to add me, I would like to meet new people, make friends and give/receive support

Although I have lost weight I still need to loose more to reach my target ideal weight
    I live in Crediton, Devon
  • 1981Stumpy
    1981Stumpy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Mark from Doncaster, back again to try and lose some weight to help avoid any health related issues

Currently weighing 14st 6lb and hoping to drop to around 11st

Outgoing, supportive, feel free to add :smiley:
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Near Liverpool, feel free to add me :)
  • Mikeyloye
    Mikeyloye Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Manchester add me too