Week 3 Daily Check-In Thread for April (Monday Aprill 18th through Sunday April 24th)

Options
2»

Replies

• NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @AZLisaLou ahaaaa... that explains it!! YAY for the new blender... smoothie on away!!! I love making smoothies, that's what my kids have for breakfast every morning!
  • LilDebbieG71
    LilDebbieG71 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I got in some cardio on the bike today. No strength training ...it was a rest day. Right now, I'm doing full body workouts, so I put at least one rest day in between strength workouts. My neck and shoulder are on the mend....woohoo!!!...so I don't want to over do it!

@heatherc369 Really! You were wondering where I was? That's so very sweet! Thank you! I will try to do better with checking in :) Gosh darn scales can be so frustrating!! I've started tracking my weight daily and watching my weekly average. So far it seems to be alleviating the frustration of the ever bouncing scale!
    @AZLisaLou You know I appreciate you too! Enjoy your smoothie tomorrow!
    @NadiaMayl Thank you! I used to spin at the gym, but I don't have a membership anymore. I do have a spin bike at home, but seem to gravitate to the regular stationary bike. I need to dust off my spin bike!!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    @NadiaMayl and @AZLisaLou I have never had Indian food, now you guys got me curious! Recipes please???

@LilDebbieG71 Yes, hadn't heard from you so was starting to think you disappeared like many do , but glad to see you back! I weigh daily too, its both a blessing and a curse lol Hope your neck and shoulder get better soon!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    My eating was good yesterday, got a little hungry around 11pm but fought the urge to raid the peanut butter jar lol

Got my challenge done and my other little workouts in throughout the day

8 Fit Reps Full Body for 22 Mins (At Home)

(1) Set of 30 Jumping Jacks (At Work)
    (1) Set of 30 High Knees Each Leg (At Work)
    (1) Set of 30 Butt Kicks Each Leg (At Work)
    (1) Set of 30 Crunches (At Home)
    (3) Set of 30 Bicycle Crunches (At Home)
    (1) 30 Second Plank
    (6) Sets of 20 Squats (At Work)
    (6) Sets of 20 Lunges (At Work)
    (6) Sets of 20 Wall-Push-Ups (At Work)
    (6) Sets of 25 Standing Calf Raises
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I normally will not come on here too much if at all on the weekends, have a good one!!
  • LilDebbieG71
    Options
    Good morning lovely ladies :) I'm off to a good start today. I love Saturdays, having a little more time than I do during the work week. My husband is taking the kids to watch Jungle Book this morning. I'm going to do a full body work out plus cardio! Love it when I can fit both in on the same day! :) It's the little things right! LOL! Later, I'll be taking my daughter shopping for ball caps. She's been wearing a backwards ball cap to school this week and now claims 'Mommy, it's my new look!' ;) I figure while she's rockin' this new look of hers, I'd let her go pick out her own ball cap....the one she's been wearing was a freebee she got from her soccer group last year. After that, it's groceries and some easy cleaning since I did manage to do most of it during the work week. Hope you all have an awesome weekend!!
  • LilDebbieG71
    Options
    Workout complete! Between cardio and strength training, I burned 732 calories!! Phew! Awesome workout :)
  • AZLisaLou
    AZLisaLou Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I did great yesterday, and my goal is an entire weekend of staying on track. I'm off to a good start today too.
    I have my whole day planned out, and I hope I can stick with it. I'm feeling really motivated to accomplish my goal.
    Only downside is it's grocery shopping day, which means the pantry and fridge will be stocked again. I will have to
    fight off temptations. I can do this!
  • LilDebbieG71
    Options
    I got in another good workout today...80 minutes on the stationary bike and burned 657 calories! I love my Polar heart rate monitor <3

@AZLisaLou You are doing so well!! Keep it up girl :)
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So nice to read everyone's upbeat weekend attitude! Weekends are the toughest to sustain for me, kids at home, hubby and I love the crackers and cheese and wine, well... Wine (we try to avoid alcohol during the week), birthday parties, events, not wanting to cook during the weekend! So it's great to read everyone had a great weekend!
    Mine was good too! We survived a long week of kids out of school due to flooding in our Texas area, impromptu spring break part 2!! Had friends over on Friday (kids play dates)! Then a grownup birthday outing into the city, which was lots of fun with dueling pianos and dancing! Went to a 75 min spinning class exactly for that occasion, LOL, extra wine calls for extra calories burned! Today was good too! Furniture window shopping and movies in the afternoon! Then I looked at my Polar watch and I only had 3400 steps and 36% of my daily activity goal ( at 7:30pm!!!)! So I sucked it up and jumped on the treadmill and put in 40 minutes while the hubs got the boys to bed and the kitchen clean!!!
    Off to a good week start!!!!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Sounds like you guys all did well! Hubby and I took the boys to Monster Jam this weekend, and Mellow mushroom..gained back most of what I lost last week but that is most likely due to the Mikes hard strawberry lemonades at the track and the amazing pizza I ate on for 2 days lol
This discussion has been closed.