One week post op

Options
muscati
muscati Posts: 22 Member
Looking for friends. Pls add me. I'm one week post op and very motivated hut want ideas on what to eat after the first month. I started my full liquid diet today.

Replies

• jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I am also just about a week post op. I plan to have canned chicken blended with mayo, also going to make egg salad in the blender, the ricotta bake and pot roast from The World According to Eggface...hope you are feeling good!
  • char_barr
    char_barr Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm also about one week! Egg face is a great site!
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    Spoke to one of the hospital nurses today who didn't think it was the worst thing that I start my next phase a day early.

I made the Bariatric Eating Egg Custards..couldn't finish 1 but it was awesome and super easy to make.

I just sneezed and OMG that hurt like you know what...can't wait for that to end..have terrible allergies and the pollen in NC is awful!
  • char_barr
    Options
    Yay glad the nurse gave you the thumbs up!
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    Thanks - me too! I had 1/2 egg custard and I plan to have the other half for breakfast today. I definitely recommend it :)

Starting to feel better except my husband and I walked the dogs - I had my older dog who is 11 years old and she pulled me and now I have a little more pain in the spot that was painful to begin with so needless to say I am going to have to be more careful with the dogs

• char_barr
    Options
    Oh man - that's rough, I can just imagine the feeling! But nice that you got out for a walk! Today is beautiful here and we have a park play date at 1, I'm hoping to get 30 min to myself to take a quiet walk. I am not hungry, but still acting hangry! My kids are just getting at every last nerve - most likely because I'm still trying to take it easy and they aren't, lol! Such is life :)
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    You are too funny! I have to figure out when I need to eat and when I am hungry - more important I have to figure out to slow down! I just ate 1/4 c of blended chicken salad and I have a pain in the middle of my chest...not sure if it is that I ate too fast or too much..can't wait to figure this thing out!
  • muscati
    muscati Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone thanks for responding. I'm doing ok. I'm a bit constipated but working to resolve that. Lol

I feel great and go back to work tomorrow. I still try n take things slow and my job is easy
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    Good luck at work today - I am working from home for a couple of weeks starting today. I am also having bathroom issues but figure it is probably due to lack of eating solid food. My doctors told me to get miralax before I had surgery
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    @muscati Browse through the group. There are lots of food ideas in random threads! :)