WEEK 8 FINAL GOLDEN TICKETS

Options
Melodieccurn
Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
I can't believe 8 weeks have gone by and this is the last week of this Amazing Race Challenge.
We are headed to mexico my friends, Puebla Mexico in honor of Cinco De Mayo. This leg is long and challenging but I think every group can do this so don't fail me now. We are going 6299 miles to finish this last journey. We have some fun stuff to do this week.
Roadblock one:25 points
Get out those boxing Gloves! You actually don't need any equipment just follow the video on the boxing routine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVt3LLaWAv4&sns=em

Road block 2 :25 points
This is a just for fun because I thought you just have to do fun fitness every now and then. So in celebration we will do THE MEXICAN HAT DANCE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzsuFZIIiQM&sns=em

ROAD BLOCK 3 :25 points

Yoga for weightloss third installment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guiaZ1uN2r8&sns=em

Nutritional challenge
Lets just tell one way this challenge has helped you nutritionally and what you plan after the challenge.

Accountability
Remember 1/2 way through we talked about what we achieved and what we hoped we would achieve by the end of the challenge. Did you achieve it at least partially?
There is a post you can report these two (nutrition and accountability). They go together this week and you will get 25 points for reporting both. Check for "My Achievements "
Check out for the newsletter tommorow for the new group and an upcoming amazing race in June.

Replies

• TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I just want to say I appreciate all the hard work you have put into this challenge, and I look forward to the next. It was challenging, but fun!
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Yeah a dance!! Thanks Mel for another set of fun stuff!!
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    These challenges have been fun and I never felt intimidated to try any of these. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this challenge and I have acquired new set of friends who have been extremely positive and helpful through out this race
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Melodie and look forward to joining the next amazing race. Let's give it all we have for the final week and go out with a bang!!
  • leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Looks great Melodie! Thanks again for another brilliant challenge this spring!! I really appreciate all the time and effort that you put into this for all of us!
  • enuf2
    enuf2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for doing this! Was great!!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of your hard work and all the time you spent doing this!
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of the work you put into this!
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication!
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have really enjoyed my first challenge! I will definitely do this again! Thank you for all of your time and effort!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I am in for next challenge..:-)
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    The yoga video is lovely! If you liked it there is a 40 min version on youtube. shilpayoga should find it for you.
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have loved loved loved my first challenge!! I'm in again!! Thank you for the hard work!