Options
AlwaysTrue2U
AlwaysTrue2U Posts: 20 Member
Morning

Replies

• agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Going to doctor about cough I have had for almost 3 weeks. Started as allergy thing and doesnt want to go away. Driving me nuts! I went two weeks ago got meds just checking that I am ok have company coming in a few days.

Miss exercising :(
  • Kareesdiet
    Kareesdiet Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awwww I'm sorry hope you feel better!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Thanks, doctor gave me new medicine. I got a asthma cough from allergies. Never had anything like this before but I live in a new area so lucky me new allergies!

I have decided though today no more pity party...going to be more grateful for life.
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Awesome day for me today; was babysitting my 14 months old granddaughter, its hard i admit bc she never sits and likes to do stuff, so i cant rest at all bc i am afraid that she will fall or put something in her mouth, but omg i am so happy to be with her !
  • Kareesdiet
    Kareesdiet Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! I could sit & statr at my grandson forever!!! Glad you had a great day!
  • AlwaysTrue2U
    Options
    Congrats on your new grandson
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    What you guys are planing for this weekend??
  • AlwaysTrue2U
    Options
    My cousin just came back home from being away, missed her terribly, she's also my best friend, think I might have couple beverages with her and catch up. Other then that laundry, tyding and spending time with my hubby and kids
  • AlwaysTrue2U
    Options
    What are your plans?
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am planning to go see Huntsman with my daughter, I really want to, hope my plan will get through.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I need to make plans for the week let alone the weekend! So nothing to add as yet :)
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I have a wedding to attend will be taking my parents with me haven't dressed up in a long time
  • AlwaysTrue2U
    Options
    Well cynbet69 have fun dressing up feeling sexy and have a blast! Make the most of your night
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    well thank you your so kind i will
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Have a great week guys!! Not yet planned anything well i hate planning ;)