Options
toons70
toons70 Posts: 19 Member
Hello....is anyone home?

Replies

• sarawhite2009
    sarawhite2009 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Not sure! I just started logging back in so don't really know for sure.
  • diana_marie8302
    diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I check in every so often but I don't think it's been very active in general.
  • Bikerchickmomma
    Bikerchickmomma Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've tried to initiate a little interest on occasion, but the responses are "lethargic"... I'm here if anybody is interested in health discussion, motivation, or just a Wisconsin friend.
  • MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm here too. Part of my problem is I haven't learned the new format for the forums, so I don't always catch activity. But I'm here.
  • gettinghealthy007
    gettinghealthy007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey wondering what's up with everyone. Just starting over again
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too. It's been a tough June and July is not going to be much better. In June we went to SD, WY, MT, ND, and MN. So ate at a lot of restaurants. On the 26th we had my oldest son's and his GF's baby shower. James is due September 6th. We also saw my special needs son graduate high school on the 7th.

This month besides today we have his grad party on the 24th and he turns 20 on the 28th. Not too mention that on the 7th and the 28th I miscarried for my 4th and 5th times. The 7th was back in 2013 and the 28th was just last year.
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm back and committed to getting back on track.
  • VegaCrisi
    VegaCrisi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is there another WI group that is more active than this one? There doesn't seem to be much activity in this one.
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Let's make it active!
  • madtownmitch
    madtownmitch Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow cheeseheads! I'm not new to MFP but just discovered there are message boards on here. I'm so glad to see we have our own state board. Would love to connect with others on a journey to better health.
  • jeraldt6
    jeraldt6 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just throwing this post out there in-case it might again become active. I have been working very hard in the gym for the last 7 weeks to get into the shape a normal 53 year old man should be able to be in. Seeing some success. Long way to go. It would be really fun to connect with others that I know are from Wisconsin just to chat with. I don't use FB or other social media much at all.
  • jeraldt6
    jeraldt6 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just started a "Central Wisconsin" group. Since this doesn't seem active, I am hoping people will join that one. Be great to socialize and compare notes.
  • Bikerchickmomma
    Options
    I joined this 'chat site' a few years ago. There never seems to be much action on it. I am
    a member of the myfitnesspal site & an avid biker year around. Yup, even in the winter. I will try to check in here more often.
  • Bikerchickmomma
    edited February 2020
    Options
    P.S. I am an avid biker. Any Wisconsin fitness folks can ask to 'friend' me on the regular MFP site. I am on that daily. My bike mileage goal for 2020 is 4500 miles. I don't quite understand how this 'blog' works as far as communicating with other members. I am not tech-savvy. If anyone has tried to 'chat' with me & I have not responded, it's because I haven't figured it out. Sorry.
  • flanchick
    flanchick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I rarely come to message boards but dang - I'm trying to find how to make friends to see on my feed. I'd love Wisco girls! I looked through my friends and most have not logged on for ages. I like to hear other updates. Any Wisco peeps want to 'friend' me? Please do!
  • Bikerchickmomma
    Options
    Ok. In my attempt to try to make this site 'more active', here I am again. How are you fellow Wisconsinites adapting to the corona virus. Except for discontinuing visits to our local health club, my lifestyle has stayed relatively stable.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hey! I would like to have a WI group too. I’m on MFP daily but don’t spend much time on the boards. But I’m leaving WW and using this again. I have lost 41 pounds since Sept. I’d like to lose 10-15 more and need the weekly weigh in. I’d really like to find someone willing to swap pictures of our scales once a week. That’s the biggest motivator for me with WW-having to stand in front of someone and weigh in. 😊😊😊
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Luckily I found a group instead!
  • I_Want_A_Donut
    I_Want_A_Donut Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, new to the group from the La Crosse area. I've lost a bit of weight on here, but never reached my final goal and managed to put a bunch back on in quarantine. Hoping to get back on track.
  • Bikerchickmomma
    Options
    Hi! I am still here. I don't check in very often as there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest. I continue to distance bike, doing usually 20 miles a day. I logged over 6300 miles in 2020. I bike as much as the weather permits through-out the entire year. Looking to log another 6000 miles in 2021.