The Girl on the Train - January Book

Options
2»

Replies

• lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Where are you going? So the books at the library I'm gonna get a start on it but I wanted to let you know I read a book by Robin Cook his latest called host and I swear my heart was pounding so hard
  • lenoresaari
    Options
    I don't know if you've ever read Robin Cook but it's medical fiction and it's sort of a bizarre twist on reality and I was so nervous Reading the book so glad it's over and I can put it back in the library ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    L. I have read Robin Cook and I had the same reaction...real Nervous!!! I did not read another. I will be saying Aloha a lot B. for a couple of weeks. So could we please make the Allende book our April selection. Only books for a while will be the ones on my e reader.
  • lenoresaari
    Options
    I have finished Allende; it was a long read but I totally enjoyed it!
  • lenoresaari
    Options
    Havent heard from anyone in long time; hope all is well. Keep in touch.
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Hi all, sorry I have been MIA, but I'm back because I started to eat better and am exercising again. I've been taking a break from reading because was working on a cross stitch for mother's day. Would you like to pick a book for May? M
  • lenoresaari
    Options
    Glad to hear you are doing better with eating and exercising. Im trying to stay on track with losing weight. My size 10 jeans that I worked so hard to fit into are tight. :s
  • lenoresaari
    Options
    How about Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore for May?
  • steppingstones
    Options
    Sorry to be out of touch. I went to Hawaii for a few weeks and since back never got off Aloha time. Now I must get serious about my eating and exercise plan. L. I, too, loved the Allende book. It was long but the character was interesting. I really enjoyed the history of California she included in the later part of the book. I don't have a May suggestion. Will check out the book L mentioned. I have been catching up on all the movies I missed seeing now they are on DVD.
  • lenoresaari
    Options
    Hawaii for a few weeks! wow fun
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    We should always be on Hawaii time, it's so relaxing. Sitting on the lanai, enjoying the trade winds and the lush views.

Same kind of different as me sounds OK to me; we should read it before the movie comes out next year.
  • lenoresaari
    Options
    Yes Hawaii sounds great; are you still there?
  • steppingstones
    Options
    No that was last month. I am ready to go back. Where does the time go? Did we decide on a book for June?