Week 4 Daily Check-In Thread for April (Monday Aprill 25th through Sunday May 1st)

Options
2»

Replies

• Kerryatoon
    Kerryatoon Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    @Ktmc132 That is awesome! Good for you! That's some good will power right there! And yes, starting the shred Monday after work! No excuses! Mon-Fri no matter what!

YOU GOT THIS! :)
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @Ktmc132 happy sobriety birthday! That is hard work and awesome! And great seld discipline not to eat the cupcake, I would've been having anxiety attacks not to eat it, hahaha sweets are my weaknesses...... And salty..... And carbies..... Aaaahhhh..... Such a foodie I am... Hehe

My kids had a day off (because they didn't miss enough last week with the floods) so I had a Nerf gun war organized for them with some of their friends! I ended up ordering pizzas for lunch to feed all the little hungry Devils.... Even Hawaiian was ordered, my favorite! My lunch? Baby carrots and pineapples! Took an ovary and a half to resist temptation!!!
    Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Kerryatoon
    Kerryatoon Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    @NadiaMayl you have ovaries of steel! Lol!! Nerd gun war sounds fun :) You're a cool mom :)
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options
  • LilDebbieG71
    LilDebbieG71 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all :) Just finished up a spin workout and day 2 of C25K. I had a foot injury last year and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to increase the walk run to be able to run again....my foot is already complaining. I'm not throwing in the towel on it just yet, but I am having my doubts. I'm off to do groceries and then it's food prep. Sunday funday! ;) I just realized it's May 1st!!! What?!!?! April literally flew by! Have a great day ladies! :)
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Great week Ladies!!!!
This discussion has been closed.